Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

289FIA

Finally got the table delivered and set up .. light tested .. works fine .. dart board in and back board in place. Table arrived with pockets a tad tighter than pro cut .. at 4 3/8" .. instead of the league cut that I had been advised .. tighten up the stroke.

Attachments

• Pool table and Dart board Ready.jpg
    Pool table and Dart board Ready.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 357

Geosnookery

Finally got the table delivered and set up .. light tested .. works fine .. dart board in and back board in place. Table arrived with pockets a tad tighter than pro cut .. at 4 3/8" .. instead of the league cut that I had been advised .. tighten up the stroke.

Looks great. Classy. I also have a dart area near my table. I’m always playing imaginary teams against each other. To start games I throw a dart for each...closest to bulls eye breaks.

I’ve always liked playing in natural light. In ‘normal times’ we have a casual drop in league at a community centre. Big windows. Cozy, especially in winter. Mug of coffee or hot chocolate.

289FIA

Looks great. Classy. I also have a dart area near my table. I’m always playing imaginary teams against each other. To start games I throw a dart for each...closest to bulls eye breaks.

I’ve always liked playing in natural light. In ‘normal times’ we have a casual drop in league at a community centre. Big windows. Cozy, especially in winter. Mug of coffee or hot chocolate.
I lived in Boston back in the early 1970's. Our neighborhood tavern was the Bull & Finch .. which was in the basement of a brownstone a couple of blocks from the State House across the street from the Boston commons. Would meet my girlfriend there 5 nights a week .. and we would meet people there on Saturdays .. a classic English Pub with Whitbread on tap, and a well used dart board at one end of the bar .. separated from the bar area by a waist high railing. I left the country for a few years on business .. in Latin America .. returned and was visiting my family and the TV was turned on .. and there was the entrance to my old neighborhood .. the Bull & Finch .. it was used as the introduction to the TV show Cheers!! It is now a tourist trap in Boston selling T shirts to tourists. The good ol days!

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
I probably should do a build thread as I did most all of the work myself except for the spray foam insulation, sheetrock mud and roof shingles. I added 5ft to a sunroom and have been working on it since January. Completed the interior just 6 weeks ago and got my table delivered just 4 weeks ago. I just didnt take enough pics along the way to do it justice like the other guys build threads. But anyway, without further ado...

My Billiard Room

From this...

2b24119df151615621e047657c4144e0.jpg
c8129dfb9bb74b6503177a347b909f4f.jpg

To this...

c0c4cf2a3528a8c604438d7822b9a4bc.jpg

9b79b39ac5c6f26a78547ddf9de99527.jpg

e39c16a7ee9b42ac6152d42d4f31fe7d.jpg

04c3919d3dee373888fbf0982e249dde.jpg

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I've had a table at home for over 20 years, but I just got around to putting up a light. And this sucker is bright....it's the only light on, in the room.

original.jpg

Nice. It's so rare to see the end rails without the shadows.

When you play elsewhere, I bet you miss some of those cuts along the end rails until you get used to the inferior lighting.

Jeff Livingston

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice. It's so rare to see the end rails without the shadows.

When you play elsewhere, I bet you miss some of those cuts along the end rails until you get used to the inferior lighting.

Jeff Livingston
The truth is, I only play at home these days, and haven't been to a pool hall in years. I just enjoy trying to improve, and don't feel like I need to compete with anyone. The light has only been up for about a day, now, and yeah, it's a HUGE improvement!