Let's see some fancy tips

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can figure out common courtesy and treating your fellow man decently by being here a minute pal
I gave an opinion on a pool forum. This isn't Sunday school. As long as people start these lame threads i'll let them know exactly how i feel. If you get butt-hurt that easy well, that's your problem. Feel free to put me on 'Ignore'.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can figure out common courtesy and treating your fellow man decently by being here a minute pal
Get used to it. As you can see, if you came here for common courtesy, you came to the wrong place. Grow some thick skin. Many here cannot pass up the opportunity to be an ass.

MrKnives

you will find out that most threads start out with civil replys and soon turn into insults exchanged.
I hear ya friend, seems to be the way with alot of public discourse these days. Some folks just aren’t happy unless they’re saying something negative about someone else.

Last edited:

MrKnives

I gave an opinion on a pool forum. This isn't Sunday school. As long as people start these lame threads i'll let them know exactly how i feel. If you get butt-hurt that easy well, that's your problem. Feel free to put me on 'Ignore'.
Haaaa! Tough guy I suppose. I just click off the thread if I don’t like it but still appreciate everyone’s contributions and the occasional change up in topics. A pool forum that only talks about the main 4 topics doesn’t make for much of a forum. Only thing that’s changed much in pool the last 150 years is the equipment.
Matter of fact, I just got possession of my grandfathers cue and surprisingly it was graphite. That’s for a more cordial conversation with a reasonable individual i suppose. Carry on

Gear101

Is that bottom one a quick change rig, where you can adjust the hit and feedback by how many layers of crap you place between the tip and ferrule?

Do you live in Justnum's mom's basement, too?
Wouldn't know I'm a rookie in tips. You on the other hand look like you have a vast knowledge of the subject matter.
😘😘😘

Gear101

Before you post anymore troll statements.... 14 layer tip with two colors and red fiber protector. Hits like money.

Easy button....

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Navigator tip with Lime Green pad. I like the pad but not too sure about the Navigator Tip yet.

Attachments

• 20210705_165925 (2).jpg
    20210705_165925 (2).jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210705_165945 (2).jpg
    20210705_165945 (2).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210705_165951 (2).jpg
    20210705_165951 (2).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210705_170010 (2).jpg
    20210705_170010 (2).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 34

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Navigator tip with Lime Green pad. I like the pad but not too sure about the Navigator Tip yet.

I was curious what would show up in this thread. I knew the obvious tongue in cheek would happen, but i didn't expect this.

Thats pretty cool looking.