Cue DisplayCase SOLD

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!

Selling a BEAUTIFUL cue display case for any collector.

Unit holds a whopping 14 butts and 42 shafts. Hand crafted by a very talented member herein AZ.

If you ever wanted a place to store your precious cues then this is it.

Price SOLD plus shipping which needs to be paid by buyer or picked up (preferred) at 91739.

Payment
Cash
Zell
PayPal Friends and Family add 3%.

Shipping needs to arranged and will not ship or be supplied with glass which can be purchased at most hardware stores.
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2189.JPG
IMG_2190.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a long time woodworker, I have to say, that is a great case, with some really nice wood. Even though I could easily build that for myself, if that were something I was interested in, I would buy it at that price, rather than make it. Really nice.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
hey ThinSlice

you should ask the mods to remove the negative itrader from your acct since it was issued unjustly by a scammer.

great display case, by the way.

glwys

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I absolutely love this case. The look of the figured, or quilted maple looks fantastic! I’m in agreement that a person would be hard pressed to make one for this price nowadays. I wish I had the wall space, and the nice cues to display in this one. GLWS!

chenjy9

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful work! I really wish I had the wall estate for something like that... Unfortunately, between a window, a wall mounted TV, and an open floor plan, I can't think of a way to fit it in.