Wanted: TAD Shafts and Set of TAD Joint Protectors

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for at least one TAD 5/16-18 shaft with silver ring.

Also looking for a set of original turned white derlin joint protectors.

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TAD delron joint protectors can be ordered from TAD, they make them custom fit for the cue if you have your cue there. TAD shafts with silver ring are not that common, easier to order a shaft from TAD, IMHO.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a set. Send me a PM.
Image1628979404.948437.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to be very difficult to get a silver ring shaft used or better yet new in the market place. Best bet is to have Fred make one for you. Probably have to send your cue in so he can match it up correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Thanks. There was a member who posted in a thread that he had an old one and a new one.

I couldn’t remember his name or find the the thread, but I’ve since been in touch with him.

Don’t want to order a new one until I’m ready to have the cue refinished.

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a pre-numbered, pre-TAD logo cue with two silver ringed shafts that I will sell you. LOA included. The you would have two TAD's with one shaft each. $5000

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a pre-numbered, pre-TAD logo cue with two silver ringed shafts that I will sell you. LOA included. The you would have two TAD's with one shaft each. $5000
Thanks, but I just need a shaft to use until I send the cue in for a letter and restoration.

I’ll have a shaft/shafts made if/when I do that.