Gilbert's Custom Cues are among the best out there.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a few of Andy Gilbert's custom cues. Are they among the best custom cues out there? They certainly play well and very fine custom engraving.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I have a few of Andy Gilbert's custom cues. Are they among the best custom cues out there? They certainly play well and very fine custom engraving.

So did you do this with Andy permission or not?

Would like to see photos of your Gilbert’s.😁

Who or what Cuemakers is next for you to be cheer leader for❓😁

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All of the people on here who have experience with playing and or collecting with custom cues from many different makers will have their own top 10 list- Andy Gilbert will appear on some if not many of those top 10 lists- that is all you need to know to judge his work. He is on my list.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Gilbert-Morris collaboration cue, only one in existence. Literally pockets balls and draws for shape automatically. I'll take $8,000 for it. Bob Owen supplied the wrap so I'll throw another $1,000 onto the price.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is getting hilarious……..stooges and shills for cue makers that do not
need nor require their endorsements or testimonials…but Andy is still great.

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can we get this stopped??? We all have 100 cue makers we love, but do we need to clutter up the board to remind people that *** is a great cue maker? Also, Dufferin cues really move the balls around :)