WORLD 10 BALL CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 Sep 2021), Las Vegas, 9ft, Winner $35K

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First semi was pretty entertaining. Oi...what a character...making this game more fun to watch. Hopefully there will be some more fun in the final.

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big mistake by Chua. For as offensive minded as he is, he should've went for that jump shot on the 1.
I was shocked he gave it back. I kinda saw it as 50/50 or better making it and at least seeing the two. That situation you gotta go I think. Chua had a great tournament though and came with some great outs that set.

I was shocked he gave it back. I kinda saw it as 50/50 or better making it and at least seeing the two. That situation you gotta go I think. Chua had a great tournament though and came with some great outs that set.
For someone who is a surgeon with the short stick it was def surprising. Getting on the two+ route to the three was the issue but hill hill with a chance you gotta take it.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I'm having a hard time convicting Chua of a felony in letting Oi play the jump on the one ball. It was, in my opinion, a very close choice as the shape on the two and then the three was always going to be difficult to achieve. Best to just credit Oi with a wonderful shot in the clutch and a great run out. Well done!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too much was going right for Yapp vs Shaw. I expect the balls will roll the other way this match.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I'm having a hard time convicting Chua of a felony in letting Oi play the jump on the one ball. It was, in my opinion, a very close choice as the shape on the two and then the three was always going to be difficult to achieve. Best to just credit Oi with a wonderful shot in the clutch and a great run out. Well done!
Oscar said he would pass it back. A number of things could've gone wrong taking on the shot, and a number of things had to go right for Oi to end up with a chance to run out. It's apt to look like a poor choice in hindsight, given the outcome, but I don't fault him for it.

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Power outage in Vegas.... say it isn't so... lol All those lights won't do anything to the GRID...