Pool clothes

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
When I used to play poker, I once had the opportunity to buy a t-shirt that said "CAN I POKE YOU?"
I declined, and have regretted it ever since.
If you remember the Greg Raymer 'Fossilman' glasses story, that's pretty much how I envisioned using the shirt, unzipping a top to show the text while someone's absorbed in a poker decision...

Anyway, I now have the opportunity to buy mildly amusing joke clothing for pool. I don't really want to, but will I regret it?
1631739852686.png

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
You need the advice of a metrosexual, or two.

You can find them all over in the Thoughts on Other Men's Hair Styles thread.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
When I used to play poker, I once had the opportunity to buy a t-shirt that said "CAN I POKE YOU?"
I declined, and have regretted it ever since.
If you remember the Greg Raymer 'Fossilman' glasses story, that's pretty much how I envisioned using the shirt, unzipping a top to show the text while someone's absorbed in a poker decision...

Anyway, I now have the opportunity to buy mildly amusing joke clothing for pool. I don't really want to, but will I regret it?
View attachment 609870
Think about this very carefully. It may be one of the biggest decisions of your life. so far. :cautious:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I have a shirt that says "If you hit em good good things happen." It's kind of an inside joke for when slop happens in 9B.