Showman Cues

kernsh

Registered
Just wondering why I never see any Showman cues for sale on this site. I know he doesn't make many per year but the ones he does make are of a quality that I would assume would be of some value to someone. I have a Showman that Tony Choan (T-Rex) offered me $4000 for in Vegas several years back. Don't remember why I turned him down but I did. Probably my mistake. But I'm old and unable to even walk around a table anymore and would part with this Showman but as I say, I never see one for sale on here. Can anyone tell me why?

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Because people that are lucky enough to own one rarely sell them. When they do come up for sale they aren't "for sale" long.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Just wondering why I never see any Showman cues for sale on this site. I know he doesn't make many per year but the ones he does make are of a quality that I would assume would be of some value to someone. I have a Showman that Tony Choan (T-Rex) offered me $4000 for in Vegas several years back. Don't remember why I turned him down but I did. Probably my mistake. But I'm old and unable to even walk around a table anymore and would part with this Showman but as I say, I never see one for sale on here. Can anyone tell me why?
Send me pics, I may buy

kernsh

Registered
Here are the pictures you requested along with a letter from John Showman attesting that the cue is one of his. I have several pictures he signed on the back you would be welcome to if you bought the cue. As you can tell, I am not a collector of cues. This cue was my playing cue for probably 12-15 years. I gave up a Tad when I bought this cue because I played one pocket and this cue has the softest hit I have ever felt in a cue. Anyway, if you're interested let me know and we can work out the details.

letter of authenticity.jpg

butt and shafts 3.jpg
butt only 1.jpg
forearm 2.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had 2 and was dumb enough to trade them…..I can’t remember what I traded them for. 🤯

kernsh

Registered
Sorry guys but I don't check this site as often as I should I guess. Yes, I still have the cue and would part with it if the price was right. At this point, make me an offer.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
John and his family were planning a Montana vacation and was going to stay with me. But Covid nixed that and a lot of tournaments in Montana (players here travel several hundred miles one way just to play a weekend tournament). Just started up, but we will see if it continues.