SVB vs Chang Update Thread

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
21-24 Chang.

SVB at .952; Chang at . . . . .952.

Both are playing well, though it feels like SVB is working a little harder in light of the tougher layouts he's been getting.

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
26-21 chang, break

last rack chang pushes out to a full table jump, svb hands back, chang makes it and gets position on next ball

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
how is chang's pace? he can be lumbering around the table at a torturingly slow speed sometimes.
Pretty good, tbh, and I understand what you are saying. They started at 5CST / 6EST. It's now 12:36AM EST and the score is 32-36. Chang isn't too deliberate. It's good pool - they are both playing well. I think Shane hasn't strung more than 2 or 3 despite the score. Chang ran a 6 pack.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty good, tbh, and I understand what you are saying. They started at 5CST / 6EST. It's now 12:36AM EST and the score is 32-36. Chang isn't too deliberate. It's good pool - they are both playing well. I think Shane hasn't strung more than 2 or 3 despite the score. Chang ran a 6 pack.

i'm not critizing. chang can take his time, he's not the slowest by any stretch, but without time restraints he can be quite deliberate. and i know he's good, one of my favorite position players of the contemporary elite.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
i'm not critizing. chang can take his time, he's not the slowest by any stretch, but without time restraints he can be quite deliberate. and i know he's good, one of my favorite position players of the contemporary elite.
Yep, understood. I had the same concern buying the stream, but so far he's been plodding along nicely.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
They're taking a break after Chang won 1 after Shane got within 2. 34-31.

Jaden