Sold FS 63" Larry Vigus Tall Man Cue - $430 shipped

Sold Item

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Priced to MOVE! One of a kind Vigus cue. $430 shipped lower 48. USA shipping only.

Larry Vigus
63" long
33" butt (not counting bumper)
30" shaft (not counting tip)

Cue was made in 2012. I bought this used in 2013. I problbly hit 10 racks total with it when I first bought it, and then put it away until now (another Vigus is my daily player). I emailed Larry about it, and he told me the wood is padauk, and under the wrap is cocobolo. The shaft was made first for a different cue. Then the butt was made later to match the shaft. (Both made by Larry)

The shaft is a special low deflection idea he was messing around with at the time. Its pretty close to a predator 314 in deflection, IMO.

Butt is straight.
Shaft is straight, maybe the tiniest amount of light change when rolled. See the video I show it rolling and you can judge for yourself.
Cue is straight when rolled together.

The butt is full of scratches. They do not go through the finish. It might be possible they can be buffed out, without a refinish. They are from the prior owner, and they look like they might have been caused by the cue rolling around on a formica kitchen countertop. See the video they show up better than the pictures.

Diameter:
Tip/ferrule 11.7mm
2" back = 11.9 mm
6" back = 12.4 mm
12" back = 13.0 mm
16" back = 13.8 mm
Joint = 0.850"
Butt cap = 1.315"

Weight:
Total = 21.95 oz
Shaft = 3.50 oz
Butt = 21.95 oz

Joint:
5/16-14 Flat Faced, with phenolic caps on both butt and shaft.

I can do PP friends and family or other electronic payment if we know each other from here. Or, if you prefer, pp goods and services.
If you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund, minus my shipping costs and any PP fees on my end, within one week. No questions asked.

Thanks for looking!

Video of condition:

IMG_9977.jpeg
IMG_9978.jpeg
IMG_9979.jpeg
IMG_9980.jpeg
IMG_9981.jpeg
IMG_9968.jpeg
IMG_9969.jpeg
IMG_9970.jpeg
IMG_9971.jpeg