Seyberts lowering price cue

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone notice that Seyberts has had a cue for sale at the same price for the last 2 months, while the advert says price will decrease everyday by 5 bucks?

str8eight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone notice that Seyberts has had a cue for sale at the same price for the last 2 months, while they advert says price will decrease everyday by 5 bucks?

How is this a “scam”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe call them directly for an answer instead of claiming the company is running a scam. Be better, dude.

I love Seyberts. Great customer service. They'll always be my go to as long as they're around.
I bought from them long time ago more than once. I didn't see anything special or different about the way they do business. I owe them nothing. And yeah, I think it's BS and they know about it.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Anyone notice that Seyberts has had a cue for sale at the same price for the last 2 months, while the advert says price will decrease everyday by 5 bucks?
Can you post a link because I can't find any special deal cues anywhere on their website.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seyberts is the first place I go to to buy billiard stuff, and I have bought a lot from them. They are fantastic to do business with, ship fast, and very customer service orientated. In fact, just ordered a 30" Schon shaft from them last night. Also have bought 2 Schon SP cues from them at great prices. Have to admit I never noticed that 5 dollar price drop, that's a new one for me. Keep in mind they have multiples of certain cues, so the price drop could have been on just one cue. Picked up a beautifull SP Schon no wrap from them a little over a month ago, and they still showed that cue for sale for a couple weeks, so they must have had at least one more. Bought a SP Schon leather wrap from them last year, and soon as I ordered, they took it off web site. Interesting story on the no wrap. I stopped in at Schon the other day to have the weight bolt changed to a little heavier, and they told me no more would be like that as they ran out of the wood for the hand grip section, and couldn't get any more.