Seyberts lowering price cue

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How is this a scam? I have never had any problems with Seyberts. They are lowering the price of certain cues each day. Looks like your fishing here
They say they do but price is the same, for about two months. I stated that in the original post.

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They say they do but price is the same, for about two months. I stated that in the original post.
I guess what you dont get is everyone here wants proof of what you are claiming. Screenshots from day to day might suffice? Then maybe the responses might be a little different.

And, no one, including me, has one ounce of respect for what you have written in your original post. The proper course of action would have been talk to Seyberts first, instead of setting fire to them on a billiard forum without even knowing what the hell is going on. You got a problem with Seyberts, try talking to them first.

Last edited:

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they haven't done something they said they will do then it's not a scam just a mistake. Seyberts is one of the most upstanding companies in this industry.
OK if they are, let's delete the thread. In mean time I changed the title.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone notice that Seyberts has had a cue for sale at the same price for the last 2 months, while the advert says price will decrease everyday by 5 bucks?
OK - so what is the big deal- if you see a cue on that special offer page that you want to buy and it is still there 2 months later then 60X5 = $300- just call them and confirm the cue at now $300 less than original advertised price and buy it- otherwise it is not a matter for you to worry about or post about here- not knocking you - just what is the point? Did you try to buy the cue today at a $300 discount and you were refused? THEN it becomes an issue to post if you decide to do that.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Yeah...wouldn't think it's a scam but unless I am reading the site wrong it's presented poorly. They show the retail price (slashed) and their price (in green) but for this deal they don't show the $5.00 reduced price (unless they change it $5.00 every day in the green price) on the site. So the price you see today is a reduced price from their normal selling price? How would you know their regular selling price and how much less it is?

Putting it in your cart doesn't reflect a lower price than stated. Maybe I overlooked something?

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess what you dont get is everyone here wants proof of what you are claiming. Screenshots from day to day might suffice? Then maybe the responses might be a little different.

And, no one, including me, has one ounce of respect for what you have written in your original post. The proper course of action would have been talk to Seyberts first, instead of setting fire to them on a billiard forum without even knowing what the hell is going on. You got a problem with Seyberts, try talking to them first.
What I stated was true, I'm not a detective and not interested in creating a case. Seyberts reputation is good and that's fine, they have their defenders. I don't have a problem with Seyberts, I'm sure they know what they are doing. I have no interest in calling them either, not my job. However, call it a mistake or what else, it is misleading for their potential buyers. If it was a lesser known store reaction would be different.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I find Seyberts don’t have best prices for me personally.

But they have great selection of products at fair prices.

Want great deals on pool stuff under $1,000.00, steal it in San Francisco we’re it’s no crime.🤪

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I stated was true, I'm not a detective and not interested in creating a case. Seyberts reputation is good and that's fine, they have their defenders. I don't have a problem with Seyberts, I'm sure they know what they are doing. I have no interest in calling them either, not my job. However, call it a mistake or what else, it is misleading for their potential buyers. If it was a lesser known store reaction would be different.
You created a case when you started this thread. Maybe you are the one that made the mistake. Now I ask again.... which cue were you referring to?

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
No if they didn't have a reputation for being incredibly upstanding people the reaction would be different.

Benefit of the doubt is a cornerstone of the American legal system and it ought to be the same for businesses with sterling reputations as well.