WORLD POOL (nineball) CHAMPIONSHIP (6-10 April2022), UK, Winner $60K

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mika on hill 10-3
But usually almost always the break on hill is no open rack.
:LOL:

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane's out of his chair for the first time in six games. With no shot. 10-3 Mika.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Did Mika run 7 racks there? I’ve only had it on in the background and I just know that I haven’t seen Shane in a while.

Last edited:

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
It was 5-3 and Shane had to push out on his break. Mika made a terrific backwards cross side bank and yada yada yada it was 10-3 Mika.
Ah ok, thanks. I guess that’s how 4 packs get turned into 7 packs. Someone like me just half paying attention lol.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Mika getting mad at the rolls after getting some pretty good ones himself.

Shane ain't dead yet, having won the last 4 in a row, but its still 10-7 Mika.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I'm at work with the sound off - does anyone know what Mika is harping on with the ref?

BlueRaider

Registered
It happens to a lot of guys. We just notice it more because he's "our guy". Be prepared to be called a nuthugger, some people can't let you say anything positive about SVB.
You are correct, I'm sure. I follow SVB far more closely than any other top player.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get ready for the Mika tantrum if he loses :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
The ref moved the 9ball without using a ball marker. Mika was telling him he should be using a ball marker whenever moving balls like that.
Thanks - that's a fair comment to make then - especially as tight as this match has gotten.