Blues music and One Pocket

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love playing and having most anything from Alligator records playing in the background. And of course Robert Cray and Sean Costello. I love blues guitarists.
I love playing (and listening to) blues, but I also love ‘quiet‘ when playing serious pool. Traditionally, old school ‘pool rooms’ never had juke boxes.

Slick53

Registered
That bar in the video looked awesome. And yesterday the Gold Crown with Green Cloth was way cool! I liked the pink 5 Ball too!

freds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blues and one pocket - I know of one that has both, a blues version of a (great) Willie Nelson song. Junior adds a bunch of stuff and mentions one pocket (and banks) about 3 minutes in:

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
How bout this one?

My favorite of the Kings!
1662903252459.jpeg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Think if you actually listing to music, your brain is not 100 percent focused on your game.

Think in a perfect world you would be in bubble where not outside bubble is distraction.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
More Red Rocks. Don't always think of Big Head Todd as a blues guy but a hellava guitar player hitting all those Albert licks with style.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, great one but if we're doing Red Rock's and Muddy here's another one..

Buddy is king. Saw him in West Palm around 2005/2006 and it may be the best show I've ever seen.

He had the Strat and mic on wireless, was running out to the lobby, flirting with the girls in the concession stand, running out into traffic on A1A and talking to motorists. It was frigging high energy and hilarious.