Seybert's/Michigan Open - Anyone there?

wilkamania

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend and I are debating on taking a tip over there for the weekend, but couldn't find info on admission prices, parking, etc. Also if anyone there knows what vendors are set up (other than Seyberts of course lol).

It's a 2.5 hour drive and Fridays are usually a light work day (working remote, no meetings).

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Take a chance. You should check out the event if you're so close by car!

realtor1618

Registered
My friend and I are debating on taking a tip over there for the weekend, but couldn't find info on admission prices, parking, etc. Also if anyone there knows what vendors are set up (other than Seyberts of course lol).

It's a 2.5 hour drive and Fridays are usually a light work day (working remote, no meetings).
I am here. No admission. Seyberts and a shaft and tip repair place is all that I saw for vendors so far. A couple of concession stands also. Not sure of the price for parking but they do charge to park in the arena garage. Free parking is around the corner and its a short walk. The attendance will be picking up when team play starts for the BCA event. If the friend you are bringing is the one in your avatar, I have a place for her to stay as well if needed. 🤤

wilkamania

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the friend you are bringing is the one in your avatar, I have a place for her to stay as well if needed. 🤤

Lol! I wish, the avatar is former adult film actress turned DJ Jade Laroche. I always joked how some AZers have avatars of hot women playing pool, like typical old men (which I'm no youth myself lol). So I copied the trend when I first joined and it's stuck since!

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member

The event is sponsored by Predator, and produced by CSI. The arena has a parking garage. I've never encountered an admission fee at a CSI event. They're all free if you want to come and watch. Vendors vary from stop to stop. My favorite is Jude, Shaftmaster. You can't miss his booth for tip and cue repair. Best in the business.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you mean nobody's there??? Some of the best players in the world are there?
some hate the event/format and will announce this whenever given a chance. pool goes for years with little-t-no pro activity and then when there is pro pool people still want to whine. i didn't like this format at first but i've come to like the pressure of the short race/shootout format. plus the video is crystal clear and FREE.