Golden Break Interviews

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Emily is ramping up player narratives.
Mario He was the latest interview.

Its nice she focused on him and his success. Seeing an Asian guy sound like Albin is becoming the new norm.

Austrian accents are taking over the world.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Mario He is one of the most engaging personalities in pro pool, one of the best liked of the European players.

Mario is a fine player (5th at the UK Open, 3rd at the European Open, 9th at the US Open, and 5th at the International) and represents our game well. The other two highly visible members of the Austrian contingent have been tearing it up of late, as during the summer, Albin Ouschan won the European Open and Max Lechner won silver at the US Open.

Good choice here by Matchroom.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My company was looking at sending some of our call center business overseas. In India you can pay to have the call center talk in distinct dialects which I found interesting. I asked to get a few samples emailed to me and it was the hit of the office. Hearing a lady from India trying to be a good ole gal from Biloxi, Mississippi really made my day, but the funniest was when she tried to do the Boston accent. It felt like a SNL skit, except funny.