The thrift shop giveth.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I realized I left my power supply to my older Mac air at school so I decided to stop by Good Will on the off chance they had one. I always go down the sporting aisle first on the way to electronics and did not notice anything of desire.
No power supply, but I as walked down the electronics aisle, I peeked over to see if any vintage bicycles had been donated. Up against the wall was this old girl. It’s like it was meant to be.
The points are not even, it weighs a ton and the shaft needs some massaging to straighten out, but you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

10540BDB-F0E5-412C-974E-561C3FDB6437.jpeg
1305C77A-4F1D-41F5-A178-D480071485A7.jpeg

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Up against the wall was this old girl. It’s like it was meant to be.
The points are not even, it weighs a ton and the shaft needs some massaging to straighten out, but you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. ...
Why not finish rubbing it in?;) How much?

R2PQZ

I realized I left my power supply to my older Mac air at school so I decided to stop by Good Will on the off chance they had one. I always go down the sporting aisle first on the way to electronics and did not notice anything of desire.
No power supply, but I as walked down the electronics aisle, I peeked over to see if any vintage bicycles had been donated. Up against the wall was this old girl. It’s like it was meant to be.
The points are not even, it weighs a ton and the shaft needs some massaging to straighten out, but you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

View attachment 672079View attachment 672080
At least I now know what my wife did with my cue. Just wait till I get home!