AzBilliards.com
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anybody shaving their underarms for pool (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=287820)

Jobba786 09-07-2012 05:38 AM

Anybody shaving their underarms for pool

I was just wondering whether anybody shaves their forearm (between elbow and hand) before playing pool. Touching a ball with your hair is a foul. Let's say you are right-handed, do you shave your left forearm to avoid hair contact with object balls?

rossaroni 09-07-2012 05:40 AM

No...but I do shave my legs before playing pool.

itsfroze 09-07-2012 05:40 AM

great post, LOL

JAM 09-07-2012 05:46 AM

Thanks for the morning chuckle! :D

Do men shave their underarms? :confused:

In New York City, some of the men pluck their eyebrows, get manicures, but I'm not sure about shaving their underarms. That's a new one! :o

Pangit 09-07-2012 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossaroni (Post 3757327)
No...but I do shave my legs before playing pool.

What to think? A Big fat guy with glasses and Mullet hugging a terrified looking poodle? That dog doesn't look "happy". Not a good Avatar. Especially when you are typing about shaving one's legs....

scsuxci 09-07-2012 05:55 AM

I actually do but its for personal Hygiene.If I had some Chewbacca
disease that gave me skipping ropes for underarm hair I wouldn't even
play pool,I would join the freak show instead:smile:
The only thing I worry about hitting a ball is my beard.Its about a foot
and a half long and when stretching over the table I have to really watch
that it doesn't drape over one of the balls.Once in awhile I tuck it in
my shirt if I think it'll hit.I guess with a beard like this i could still join that show I said earlier:thumbup:

Brian in VA 09-07-2012 05:58 AM

I just wear a shirt.

WalkerInTN 09-07-2012 06:02 AM

Nope, I wear shirts that cover my armpits. I don't wear wifebeater shirts to pool halls, or anywhere else. :thumbup2:

Thanks for the morning laugh though. :rotflmao1:

scsuxci 09-07-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian in VA (Post 3757358)
I just wear a shirt.

Good-point!!What kind of pool-hall are we talking about where all the guys
are shirtless?Is this a Poolhall or a Brothel with a pool table?

Tramp Steamer 09-07-2012 06:07 AM

I find this thread offensive, and degrading. It goes way to far beyond the pale of moral decency, and decorum. Asking me if I shave my armpits, indeed. You might just as well ask whether, or not, I clip my dingleberries (which I do, on occasion).
Or, how about asking if I like shit sandwiches, when almost everyone knows I hate the taste of bread. Good grief. :smile:

cuenut 09-07-2012 06:09 AM

If your underarms are so hairy that you look like you have Buckwheat in a headlock, you probably want to shave them. Just sayin.

Tony_in_MD 09-07-2012 06:09 AM

To the OP....

In the US underarms refer to Arm Pits, you know that place where hair grows between the upper arm and the chest.

I have this visual, of 2 foot long underarm hairs falling down on the table when you are ready to shoot. Sort of like neanderthal man.

I suspect you were asking about the forearm which could make contact with a ball near it as you are bridgeing?

Serious answer, no.

Sarcastic answer, I prefer a hair removal product like Nair.

scsuxci 09-07-2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tramp Steamer (Post 3757373)
I find this thread offensive, and degrading. It goes way to far beyond the pale of moral decency, and decorum. Asking me if I shave my armpits, indeed. You might just as well ask whether, or not, I clip my dingleberries (which I do, on occasion).
Or, how about asking if I like shit sandwiches, when almost everyone knows I hate the taste of bread. Good grief. :smile:

Its just some morning fun,don't get offended.

SpiderWebComm 09-07-2012 06:16 AM

I shave my crotch to avoid fouls. Mohawk style.

Tramp Steamer 09-07-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scsuxci (Post 3757380)
Its just some morning fun,don't get offended.

It was a backhanded joke, scsuxi.
Admittedly, not one of my better ones, but what the hell, it's early in the morning. :smile: