AzBilliards.com

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   AzB Hall of Fame (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   kvinbrwr (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=377704)

omgwtf 10-07-2014 02:54 PM

kvinbrwr
 
Sorry I lost your bankroll that one time. If I have any credit in heaven, feel free to draw on it. ;)

ibuycues 10-30-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgwtf (Post 4915308)
Sorry I lost your bankroll that one time. If I have any credit in heaven, feel free to draw on it. ;)

Thanks for starting the posting for Kevin in the HOF. As well deserved a person as one could imagine.

Kevin was special. A dear friend, supportive and helpful to all, brutally honest and a privilege to have enjoyed.

And never to be forgotten.

RIP Kevin.

Will Prout

phil dade 10-31-2014 08:28 AM

I second Will's thoughts. When I first joined AZ, I quickly met Kevin and we conversed on the phone quite a bit until his untimely death. I really learned a great deal from Kevin and am most thankful for knowing him.
RIP
Phil

TATE 03-02-2015 04:32 PM

We became very good friends and he is the only close friend I have lost to date. It really hurts.

Kickin' Chicken 03-05-2015 04:44 PM

Kevin was a true one-off kind of a guy with a huge sense of humor and a razor wit.

Honest and true with the smallest of filters. :)

It was an honor to have had him as an az friend. :cool:

OMG, you came up in one of our phone conversations...

He liked your shoes. :grin:

He woulda went with you again. :thumbup:

RIP, Kevin.

best,
brian kc

pt109 10-10-2015 04:05 PM

just so this thread can always be found....
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=367344

Kickin' Chicken 02-09-2016 04:11 PM

still missing you, Kevin.

DogsPlayingPool 02-09-2016 04:57 PM

There is a little bit less laughter in the world without Kevin. Miss him. ;)

franko 12-27-2016 07:40 PM

Great
 
He had a cue I was really interested in so I PM d him with my ph. #. Not only did he call but we talked for a good 1/2 hr. It was an extremely pleasurable conversation on cues and I could have listened to him for hours. Things changed quite a bit here on AZ with his passing .
I wish I could have had the opportunity to get to know him better.

ibuycues 04-10-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibuycues (Post 4949061)
Thanks for starting the posting for Kevin in the HOF. As well deserved a person as one could imagine.

Kevin was special. A dear friend, supportive and helpful to all, brutally honest and a privilege to have enjoyed.

And never to be forgotten.

RIP Kevin.

Will Prout


.....Never to be forgotten.
One of a kind.
Special.

Will Prout

Kickin' Chicken 05-02-2019 12:13 PM

just a quick note to say I certainly miss your wit, humor and knowledgeable contributions here on azb.

hope you're getting a little action, Kevin.

ibuycues 05-28-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken (Post 6389479)
just a quick note to say I certainly miss your wit, humor and knowledgeable contributions here on azb.

hope you're getting a little action, Kevin.


Great post.
A lot of people miss Kevin dearly, and are reminded of his engaging, gregarious personality on a regular basis.

Will Prout


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.