AzBilliards.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   railbirdsTV 1hole derby 2020 vids (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510538)

evergruven 04-12-2020 02:15 PM

railbirdsTV 1hole derby 2020 vids
 
some nice names feature and with commentary from double j..fade it if u can, man

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...M_6zlmyRKRFjc8

bamadog 04-12-2020 05:47 PM

I watched the Frost vs Filler match. JJ's commentating was stellar.

evergruven 04-12-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadog (Post 6624652)
I watched the Frost vs Filler match. JJ's commentating was stellar.

no doubt!
I watched that one too..neat match

alphadog 04-12-2020 09:18 PM

Only way jj could be any better is if could tell the # of the balls;)

Fantastic match between frost/filler . Notice how a little opening allowed every game to be won.

BobTfromIL 04-13-2020 09:05 AM

Thanks for put these up, the Filler Frost match was very interesting and JJ did a great job.

bbb 04-13-2020 10:15 AM

One of your best threads.....:wink::thumbup:
Thanks for the link

8cree 04-13-2020 10:19 AM

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Why are some of the vids "private"?

Black-Balled 04-13-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphadog (Post 6624779)
Only way jj could be any better is if could tell the # of the balls;)

Fantastic match between frost/filler . Notice how a little opening allowed every game to be won.

Too funny.

I watched one and it was like he's given up or trying.

evergruven 04-13-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb (Post 6625098)
One of your best threads.....:wink::thumbup:
Thanks for the link

ha! that's cold larry..be warm pal:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8cree (Post 6625102)
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Why are some of the vids "private"?

hey cree,
they might be matches forthcoming..looks like a "new" efren match is premiering tmmw!

evergruven 04-15-2020 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evergruven (Post 6625255)
ha! that's cold larry..be warm pal:D



hey cree,
they might be matches forthcoming..looks like a "new" efren match is premiering tmmw!


as of today, all the derby 1hole vids are UP!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...M_6zlmyRKRFjc8

kross 04-16-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evergruven (Post 6627292)
as of today, all the derby 1hole vids are UP!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...M_6zlmyRKRFjc8

Not all of the videos are uploaded yet. We still have about 7 more videos to upload, including a match between JJ and Alex. And JJ will be doing commentary on his own match, so you'll get to hear what he was thinking while at the table!

Tomorrow (Friday) night should be Tony Chohan vs Evan Lunda (if we can get it done in time).

It's slow going, having to coordinate with Jeremy remotely. But we're making our way through these videos.

Thanks for watching!

Kevin Ross
Railbirds Productions

couldnthinkof01 04-16-2020 09:06 PM

Much appreciated Kevin.
Always good to watch a one pocket video.
Better when the video is high quality.
Best with JJ commentating.

You guys are making my stint in solitary confinement
much better!

kross 04-16-2020 09:18 PM

We're doing our part to help keep people from climbing the walls! :)

evergruven 04-16-2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kross (Post 6628167)
Not all of the videos are uploaded yet. We still have about 7 more videos to upload, including a match between JJ and Alex. And JJ will be doing commentary on his own match, so you'll get to hear what he was thinking while at the table!

Tomorrow (Friday) night should be Tony Chohan vs Evan Lunda (if we can get it done in time).

It's slow going, having to coordinate with Jeremy remotely. But we're making our way through these videos.

Thanks for watching!

Kevin Ross
Railbirds Productions

sounds great- thanks kevin!
just arranged for me and pal to watch a match at the same time
but on different couches:thumbup:
shout to a fellow seatowner..hope you 'birds are (safely) enjoying the fresh spring air!

kross 04-16-2020 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evergruven (Post 6628202)
sounds great- thanks kevin!
just arranged for me and pal to watch a match at the same time
but on different couches:thumbup:
shout to a fellow seatowner..hope you 'birds are (safely) enjoying the fresh spring air!

That's the nice thing about "premieres" on YouTube. Everyone gets to watch at the same time, and the chatroom is live, so we all get to watch and chat.

Tomorrow is Chohan vs Lunda. Hope to see you there!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:48 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.