AzBilliards.com
Page 1 of 3 1 23

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Non Pool Related (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Cut (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499227)

franko 09-07-2019 10:25 AM

Cut

Raiders just cut Antonio Brown !

wahcheck 09-07-2019 10:45 AM

no surprise

Well, if not yesterday or today, it would've been anytime during the season anyway; I think AB might have brain damage......

j2pac 09-07-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahcheck (Post 6473069)
Well, if not yesterday or today, it would've been anytime during the season anyway; I think AB might have brain damage......

Good. He has been nothing but a PITA, and a distraction for that organization. I'm already tired of hearing him talked about, during MY Buckeyes game. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. A definite head-case.

Dead Money 09-07-2019 11:04 AM

Wow. I though everything had sorted itself out as of Friday. I was hoping it was over so that every sports show on ESPN/FS1 would quit spending half their show time on AB and his nonsense.

He asked for it though posting personal phone calls he had with the Coach and the letters about the fines. He has been acting like a little teenage school girl. Oooooooooo someone clamped down on me so I gotta put the details on social media to let everyone know how bad I have been treated. Unreal! I think he enjoyed his year off to much and really doesn't want to play anymore. The foot thing he had was real dumb. I have been to a cryo place here locally to check it out. It is very clear what to do and not do during treatments. The helmet issue..real dumb. Posting his fine letters and the phone call..real dumb. Getting in the face of the Team GM....real dumb. Seems to be a pattern there.........

Prediction: Some other team will snap him up and regret it soon after.

franko 09-07-2019 11:51 AM

Opinion

I think he staged it all so he can try to land on a playoff team he knows the Raiders are going nowhere this year. Maybe N.Eng will try to match him up with J.Gordon.

JC 09-07-2019 12:02 PM

The Raiders are still a team?

I guess the NFL hasn't changed much since they started kneeling and I stopped caring about them.

measureman 09-07-2019 04:51 PM

Now he can go party with the other head case Kaepernick.

WGDave 09-07-2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by measureman (Post 6473241)
Now he can go party with the other head case Kaepernick.

Well, he's a Patriot now, so that will have to wait.

Funny how that worked out. Almost like it was all planned out beforehand. :rolleyes:

j2pac 09-07-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WGDave (Post 6473246)
Well, he's a Patriot now, so that will have to wait.

Funny how that worked out. Almost like it was all planned out beforehand. :rolleyes:

Uncanny isn't it. :rolleyes:

j2pac 09-07-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franko (Post 6473114)
I think he staged it all so he can try to land on a playoff team he knows the Raiders are going nowhere this year. Maybe N.Eng will try to match him up with J.Gordon.

Nostradamus is that you?

franko 09-07-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2pac (Post 6473257)
Nostradamus is that you?

Shus don't blow my cover . :)

onepocketron 09-07-2019 06:19 PM

I don't watch sports much, with the exception of a little baseball every now and then, but even that is very limited. You couldn't go on any news site without a headline about this guy. These kinds of things are really more the reason I stopped watching sports. Spoiled brats with millions, always *****ing and moaning about something. I don't and won't support this kind of nonsense with my money, or my time. There are plenty out there that will that is for sure.

FairladyZ 09-07-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2pac (Post 6473079)
Good. He has been nothing but a PITA, and a distraction for that organization. I'm already tired of hearing him talked about, during MY Buckeyes game. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. A definite head-case.

I guess I'm out of the loop....another Kaep?

j2pac 09-07-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairladyZ (Post 6473281)
I guess I'm out of the loop....another Kaep?

No...well, maybe. Just another spoiled arsehole with a platform. ;)

Celophanewrap 09-07-2019 08:25 PM

Is anyone that still watches football at all surprised about where he ended up