AzBilliards.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Non Pool Related (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Q is real (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496839)

asiasdad 07-18-2019 09:54 AM

Q is real
 
If you don't get it by now, then even hitting you
over the head with a 2 by 4 would not help
your donkey brain get a clue.


Q-Baby (Q-Proof) 07-17-19 President Trump Points to Baby with a Q Onesie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ--9PYrJmk

Chopdoc 07-18-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Q is real
The other 25 capital letters are real too, and so are the lower case forms.

Celophanewrap 07-18-2019 10:07 AM

Wasn't Q a James Bond character?

asiasdad 07-18-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celophanewrap (Post 6439776)
Wasn't Q a James Bond character?

Yes he was. He made all the good stuff

Chopdoc 07-18-2019 10:11 AM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/62...29bccd549e.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celophanewrap (Post 6439776)
Wasn't Q a James Bond character?


asiasdad 07-18-2019 10:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopdoc (Post 6439772)
The other 25 capital letters are real too, and so are the lower case forms.

are you wearing the patients ether mask again ?


Attachment 525005

Bank it 07-18-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiasdad (Post 6439758)
If you don't get it by now, then even hitting you
over the head with a 2 by 4 would not help
your donkey brain get a clue.


Q-Baby (Q-Proof) 07-17-19 President Trump Points to Baby with a Q Onesie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ--9PYrJmk

They'll get there when they get there. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. Soon

Chopdoc 07-18-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiasdad (Post 6439794)
are you wearing the patients ether mask again ?


Attachment 525005

I actually have several of those antiques in my collection of antique instruments.

That anybody has knowledge of them outside medical collectors like me is usually due to forays into S&M, BDSM, sexual role playing, etc.... tendencies like the site you grabbed that image from serves. :eek:


:grin-square:
.

asiasdad 07-18-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopdoc (Post 6439808)
I actually have several of those antiques in my collection of antique instruments.

That anybody has knowledge of them outside medical collectors like me is usually due to forays into S&M, BDSM, sexual role playing, etc.... tendencies like the site you grabbed that image from serves. :eek:


:grin-square:
.

I found that pic on eBay when I typed in ether mask. They want ninety bucks for it.

I missed out several years ago on a real cocaine pharmacy bottle
(seller was from Florida - imagine that )
with intact cork top that I was going to use as a display piece on
my library shelf with all the recovery books on it ;)

Chopdoc 07-18-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiasdad (Post 6439821)
I found that pic on eBay when I typed in ether mask. They want ninety bucks for it.

I missed out several years ago on a real cocaine pharmacy bottle
(seller was from Florida - imagine that )
with intact cork top that I was going to use as a display piece on
my library shelf with all the recovery books on it ;)

90 bucks? LOL! Yeah.

Buy an antique one on the open market and they are dirt cheap.

Market them to kinky people and the price goes way up.

Some stuff will be more expensive because of a wider market and novelty, like the cocaine bottle.

Some other stuff that is historically significant can also be more valuable.

But most of it does not have much of a market so prices stay low.

If you can market it to kinksters, you can command quite a price.

Celophanewrap 07-18-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiasdad (Post 6439785)
Yes he was. He made all the good stuff

I loved that watch and the motorcycle. Killer stuff

Sofla 07-18-2019 12:25 PM

'Q' has been real.... real wrong, multiple times already.

Starting from the idea that a Department of ENERGY security clearance makes someone privy to the top of political and law enforcement secrets, the alternate theory that this is a LARP and/or disinformation project has always made the most sense. Once 'The Storm™' failed to occur as promised two Thanksgivings ago, along with the updated promises failing after that.

Someone explain how the 'plan' the Q followers were supposed to trust ('Trust the plan!') was in any way correct, when it said then-AG Sessions and IC Robert Mueller were both running the Russiagate investigation as a ruse for rounding up the Deep State, tricking them as to their real targets.

Sessions is out, and Mueller is out, and no such DS roundup came from either one of them. So Q is real all right... a real bust. Self-pwned, even.

NO! It's all still true!!! Just with some new timelines and key actors doing it!

Meanwhile, prosecutions of child sex trafficking are down a second year in a row.

Quote:

Prosecutions for child sex trafficking plummet under Trump: Maybe it’s a coincidence?
One of the oldest plot twists in movies is that the apparent good guy gets revealed as the real perp or killer, who has been framing up others to take the blame. They hold the big reveal to the third reel. But it's so common that many people figure it out earlier. Others, who maybe haven't seen a lot of movies, never see it coming.

asiasdad 07-18-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofla (Post 6439927)
'Q' has been real.... real wrong, multiple times already.

Starting from the idea that a Department of ENERGY security clearance makes someone privy to the top of political and law enforcement secrets, the alternate theory that this is a LARP and/or disinformation project has always made the most sense. Once 'The Stormô' failed to occur as promised two Thanksgivings ago, along with the updated promises failing after that.

Someone explain how the 'plan' the Q followers were supposed to trust ('Trust the plan!') was in any way correct, when it said then-AG Sessions and IC Robert Mueller were both running the Russiagate investigation as a ruse for rounding up the Deep State, tricking them as to their real targets.

Sessions is out, and Mueller is out, and no such DS roundup came from either one of them. So Q is real all right... a real bust. Self-pwned, even.

NO! It's all still true!!! Just with some new timelines and key actors doing it!

Meanwhile, prosecutions of child sex trafficking are down a second year in a row.



One of the oldest plot twists in movies is that the apparent good guy gets revealed as the real perp or killer, who has been framing up others to take the blame. They hold the big reveal to the third reel. But it's so common that many people figure it out earlier. Others, who maybe haven't seen a lot of movies, never see it coming.

You may need the 2 y 4 :rolleyes:

Sofla 07-18-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiasdad (Post 6439955)
You may need the 2 y 4 :rolleyes:

Tell me if anything I posted is incorrect (not the conclusion I draw, which is my opinion about what all these failures indicate, but whether they have failed all these times).

If you've been following it all along, you must know what I said is the truth about their multiple fails.

Are you in denial about all of that? Or do you just have some alternate explanation than that they face-planted failed over and over again?

I know some of the MIllerites cultists took the first failed prediction of the return of Jesus in stride, because Mr. Miller had an apparently plausible explanation. After the second failure, though, I think almost all of them realized Miller was just wrong, and moved on with their lives. To form the Jehovah's Witnesses, iirc.

asiasdad 07-18-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofla (Post 6439960)
Tell me if anything I posted is incorrect (not the conclusion I draw, which is my opinion about what all these failures indicate, but whether they have failed all these times).

If you've been following it all along, you must know what I said is the truth about their multiple fails.

Are you in denial about all of that? Or do you just have some alternate explanation than that they face-planted failed over and over again?

I know some of the MIllerites cultists took the first failed prediction of the return of Jesus in stride, because Mr. Miller had an apparently plausible explanation. After the second failure, though, I think almost all of them realized Miller was just wrong, and moved on with their lives. To form the Jehovah's Witnesses, iirc.

You obviously missed being notified that
Disinformation is necessary as the bad guys
Read the comns as well.

In your case I'm not certain
even the 2x4 would work.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:15 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.