AzBilliards.com
Page 1 of 93 1 231151 Last »

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Non Pool Related (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fight thread (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=416048)

Texas Carom Club 01-12-2016 06:58 AM

Fight thread
 
1 Attachment(s)
sweet fights this sunday

killashaw vs the dominator will be excellent
also very looking forward to showtimes return vs alvarez
meat head vs brown is also gonna be sweet, no matter how short it will go both have big power and very athletic heavy weights that swing for the fences
im hoping meat head will take out brown whom im not fond of

the rest eh hopeing for a slugfest or some dynamite ko`s

Texas Carom Club 01-12-2016 07:03 AM

i actually like kickboxing more
 
1 Attachment(s)
glory 27 next month, hopfully it wont be on at 3am on espn 15 this time so I can watch it

title rematch from the last unpopular decision between these 2 simon marcus and artem levin

spike really screwed up, glory is very exciting to watch, seemed like kickboxing was on the rise in the states with glory, and lion fight and now legacy kickboxing out of Houston tx as well

then glory doesn't resign the 2 biggest names in the game in saki and spong
atleast they brought back the doctor georgio petrosyian

Texas Carom Club 01-12-2016 07:07 AM

lion fight muay thai 27 this month
 
1 Attachment(s)
out of las vegas

Fabio pinca!

tiffany time bomb van soest is also pretty fun to watch

Texas Carom Club 01-12-2016 07:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
baders going to sleep

interesting hw bout that will go the distance

(((Satori))) 01-12-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beneath_the_sur (Post 5421370)
sweet fights this sunday

killashaw vs the dominator will be excellent
also very looking forward to showtimes return vs alvarez
meat head vs brown is also gonna be sweet, no matter how short it will go both have big power and very athletic heavy weights that swing for the fences
im hoping meat head will take out brown whom im not fond of

the rest eh hopeing for a slugfest or some dynamite ko`s

I would have paid for this card.

Texas Carom Club 01-12-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (((Satori))) (Post 5421587)
I would have paid for this card.

its ppv worthy for sure

Texas Carom Club 01-14-2016 03:26 PM

Wow I just noticed cruickshank vs felder is on the fight pass headliner for Sunday's fight night

That fight has spinning shit wrote all over it o my

book collector 01-14-2016 07:14 PM

It will be interesting to see what 3 years took off Cruz vs another champion.
I think it will be an amazing feat if Cruz wins, but I am pulling for him.

Texas Carom Club 01-15-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by book collector (Post 5424753)
It will be interesting to see what 3 years took off Cruz vs another champion.
I think it will be an amazing feat if Cruz wins, but I am pulling for him.

Cruz hasn't been off 3 yrs straight
He came back about a year or so ago and annihilated mizugaki

Then tore his acl again

Texas Carom Club 01-16-2016 06:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't care if it only on fight pass I'm not missing a bisping beatdown Anderson style

(((Satori))) 01-17-2016 02:14 PM

Check out this guys videos on youtube. He has some great stuff.

https://youtu.be/oTO6abQFs14

Celtic 01-17-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beneath_the_sur (Post 5426934)
I don't care if it only on fight pass I'm not missing a bisping beatdown Anderson style

Might not occur. Silva was the best ever when he felt untouchable and invincible. After getting knocked out in one fight and then having his leg destroyed in another fight I do not expect he will ever be like the Silva of old and this might be a very poor start to the end of a great champion.

Texas Carom Club 01-17-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celtic (Post 5428502)
Might not occur. Silva was the best ever when he felt untouchable and invincible. After getting knocked out in one fight and then having his leg destroyed in another fight I do not expect he will ever be like the Silva of old and this might be a very poor start to the end of a great champion.

Happens to em all,
But I'm still holding on

Texas Carom Club 01-18-2016 04:51 AM

The main card last night was a dud
Except for the title fight that was fantastic! Very close I'm surprised tj couldn't finish dom looked like he was going to for the last 2 rnds

Great fight

Texas Carom Club 01-29-2016 04:54 PM

Lion fight tonight on axs TV!!
American muay Thai

Tune in for the violence


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.
Page 1 of 93 1 231151 Last »

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.