AzBilliards.com
Page 3 of 37 123 4513 Last »

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mr 600 (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=497366)

Balls 07-31-2019 10:22 PM

Oh the web we weave..

Really a tough thing here I'm thinking.

I know when I was watching the live feed I noticed everyone out of the picture at least once. Which is a problem. This is a sport where the snooker guys are resetting balls and just having a great time doing it and they have been doing it for years. So there is nothing to say that if it happens on the video where everybody is off cam then lets face it. it's going to be debated. I know if I get my hands on it I'll be passing it off to a couple video experts I know to look into it. I'm sure others will too.

Add the 5 hour drama and stir well and it's a shit fest. Which is really to bad. Maybe it's better if it just stays in the legendary area... never recognized but said to of happened when he was using a Revo shaft.

It would take an hour to setup a pay per view stream by me or anywhere else.

JazzyJeff87 08-01-2019 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6449257)

I know when I was watching the live feed I noticed everyone out of the picture at least once. Which is a problem. This is a sport where the snooker guys are resetting balls and just having a great time doing it and they have been doing it for years. So there is nothing to say that if it happens on the video where everybody is off cam then lets face it. it's going to be debated. I know if I get my hands on it I'll be passing it off to a couple video experts I know to look into it. I'm sure others will too.

Add the 5 hour drama and stir well and it's a shit fest. Which is really to bad. Maybe it's better if it just stays in the legendary area... never recognized but said to of happened when he was using a Revo shaft.

Iím not even sure what that post means. What does the resetting of snooker balls have to do with attempting to doctor a video? And why would he even? Itís his own task he set for himself to complete, so heís gonna cheat himself?

erhino41 08-01-2019 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6449257)

Hey thanks, man! I will sleep better knowing you fully vetted this video. Get a life.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

iusedtoberich 08-01-2019 08:36 AM

Whats the over under on available to the public date? Either paid or free. I'll start the line at December 10, 2019:)

Balls 08-01-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 (Post 6449387)
Iím not even sure what that post means. What does the resetting of snooker balls have to do with attempting to doctor a video? And why would he even? Itís his own task he set for himself to complete, so heís gonna cheat himself?

Because he lacks the actual skills to accomplish what he told the world he was going to do.

Then there is the old guy with the vendetta racking the balls. That really adds spice to the story. lol.

Predator must think the pool community is stupid or something?

I know I will never buy a Predator product after this routine!

Texas Carom Club 08-01-2019 08:50 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7aU...mwLu/giphy.gif

Balls 08-01-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erhino41 (Post 6449421)
Hey thanks, man! I will sleep better knowing you fully vetted this video. Get a life.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

It's post like this that make me never want to have anything to do with a person or company that would participate in something like this.

I'm going to go burn my predator glove (somehow) and I guarantee you I will never buy a cue or anything from them.

I'm not sending my money to china any more then I have to!

and Life just got easier for my new cue purchase.

Balls 08-01-2019 09:00 AM

Funny shit, no sarcasim.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Carom Club (Post 6449484)

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

ok.. time to do something constructive..

:)

Texas Carom Club 08-01-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6449495)
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

ok.. time to do something constructive..

:)

no thank you for the laughs,

billiardthought 08-01-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 (Post 6449387)

Didn't he already cheat himself by fouling a ball with this bridge hand in one of the 400+ runs just recently completed?

JazzyJeff87 08-01-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billiardthought (Post 6449505)
Didn't he already cheat himself by fouling a ball with this bridge hand in one of the 400+ runs just recently completed?

I donít think so. Had that been the record run then maybe, but to me itís just minutia.

pt109 08-01-2019 10:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by iusedtoberich (Post 6449477)
Whats the over under on available to the public date? Either paid or free. I'll start the line at December 10, 2019:)

Iím leaning to the over....they gonna be snow on that 626

Attachment 526117

Black-Balled 08-01-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billiardthought (Post 6449505)

I think since it can't be proven that prior records were free of all balls could...do we really have cause to expect higher standards, solely because the standard of evidence has been raised?

Would you accept an affidavit from 197 people certifying I ran 711?

Black-Balled 08-01-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 (Post 6449542)
I donít think so. Had that been the record run then maybe, but to me itís just minutia.

I concur . A non-issue.

DecentShot 08-01-2019 10:05 AM

I was thinking Mark Kendall with his connections would have helped set up some of John's publicity/media. Guess that didn't happen?

Bob Jewett 08-01-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-Balled (Post 6449546)
... Would you accept an affidavit from 197 people certifying I ran 711?

I'd take just your word for it if you claimed to have run to the 7-11. You seem to be in pretty good shape.:grin:

I'm very disappointed that the video is not out yet. In hindsight, John and company should have planned for the possibility that he might succeed. Evidently they did not.

pt109 08-01-2019 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-Balled (Post 6449546)

Would you accept an affidavit from 197 people certifying I ran 711?

Hell, I can get you official confirmation that you ran a 7-11

Attachment 526119

jasonlaus 08-01-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6449493)
It's post like this that make me never want to have anything to do with a person or company that would participate in something like this.

I'm going to go burn my predator glove (somehow) and I guarantee you I will never buy a cue or anything from them.

I'm not sending my money to china any more then I have to!

and Life just got easier for my new cue purchase.

If I were you, I'd quit pool entirely. AZB also.
Jason

alstl 08-01-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6449483)
Because he lacks the actual skills to accomplish what he told the world he was going to do.

Then there is the old guy with the vendetta racking the balls. That really adds spice to the story. lol.

Predator must think the pool community is stupid or something?

I know I will never buy a Predator product after this routine!

Not nearly as good as some of the legendary cue purchase threads but this thread is beginning to have potential. It could at least be nominated for drama thread of the month with a chance to capture drama thread of the year depending on how things develop.

CreeDo 08-01-2019 11:29 AM

LOL I love the children's logic:

"I'm going to burn all my Predator products, based on a deception
that never happened, from footage that doesn't exist yet"

I can also invent imaginary things to be outraged about.

That's why I stopped buying George Foreman grills, once I learned
that Ed Sheeran used them to cook kittens from the shelter.

Black-Balled 08-01-2019 11:30 AM

Same troll...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeDo (Post 6449606)
LOL I love the children's logic:

"I'm going to burn all my Predator products, based on a deception
that never happened, from footage that doesn't exist yet"

I can also invent imaginary things to be outraged about.

That's why I stopped buying George Foreman grills, once I learned
that Ed Sheeran used them to cook kittens from the shelter.

Bob Jewett 08-01-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeDo (Post 6449606)
... That's why I stopped buying George Foreman grills, once I learned that Ed Sheeran used them to cook kittens from the shelter.

Dude! That's horrible. I never knew that. I'm never going to buy a George Foreman grill.:angry: Or listen to Ed Sheeran songs. If everyone would support their local spay and neuter programs society wouldn't have these kinds of problems and we could grill with a clear conscience.:(

vinay 08-01-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Jewett (Post 6449658)
Dude! That's horrible. I never knew that. I'm never going to buy a George Foreman grill.:angry: Or listen to Ed Sheeran songs. If everyone would support their local spay and neuter programs society wouldn't have these kinds of problems and we could grill with a clear conscience.:(

That's why I only cook my burgers over burning Predator gloves.

poolguy4u 08-01-2019 03:03 PM

It's not the end of the world.

Why isn't John trying to break his own record now?

Is he done?

alstl 08-01-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Jewett (Post 6449658)

I lost a few bucks on Foreman vs Frazier. Never bet on other people. Foreman knocked Frazier into next week.

Not sure what kind of gloves they were wearing.

JazzyJeff87 08-01-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alstl (Post 6449770)
I lost a few bucks on Foreman vs Frazier. Never bet on other people. Foreman knocked Frazier into next week.

Not sure what kind of gloves they were wearing.

Betting on a Bob Sapp fight would be a very risky proposition, you never could tell what was gonna happen. Sometimes heíd knock dudes out without ever landing a solid punch, another time I saw the comparably tiny Remy Bonjasky jump all over him, kick him in his eye, face, knee him whilst flying etc etc. The big bear was done for.

John schmidt should please post his run on YouTube.

Texas Carom Club 08-01-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 (Post 6449778)
Betting on a Bob Sapp fight would be a very risky proposition, you never could tell what was gonna happen. Sometimes heíd knock dudes out without ever landing a solid punch, another time I saw the comparably tiny Remy Bonjasky jump all over him, kick him in his eye, face, knee him whilst flying etc etc. The big bear was done for.

John schmidt should please post his run on YouTube.

Remy bonjasky one of many GREAT dutch legends

This man knows his kickboxing!

westcoast 08-01-2019 09:01 PM

Wasnít he live streaming his runs?

Bob Jewett 08-01-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westcoast (Post 6449895)
Wasnít he live streaming his runs?

He did from the third session which was at Bullshooters in Phoenix. There was a streaming guy there. I don't recall seeing any live stream from Monterey.

alstl 08-02-2019 07:30 AM

5 ball run from the video.

https://imgur.com/anRydLg

Texas Carom Club 08-02-2019 07:37 AM

Thats funny to me

Balls 08-02-2019 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonlaus (Post 6449578)
If I were you, I'd quit pool entirely. AZB also.
Jason

Your not me so shut the f up

skogstokig 08-02-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Carom Club (Post 6449785)
Remy bonjasky one of many GREAT dutch legends

This man knows his kickboxing!

yep, not really in the same division as sapp, who was a meat pile with a glass jaw

Balls 08-02-2019 09:13 AM

Fake News

LOL

You folks are so easy to play.

But Seriously, I will never buy a predator product. just a waste of money.

anyways.. FAKE NEWS!

alstl 08-02-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6450208)
LOL

anyways.. FAKE NEWS!

In a display of solidarity I pledge never to buy an original Balabushka. I am considering buying the world and banning jump cues on the entire planet.

Texas Carom Club 08-02-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skogstokig (Post 6450206)
yep, not really in the same division as sapp, who was a meat pile with a glass jaw

He has 2 wins over the other dutch legend ernesto hoost
One vid is on youtube
I don't know if hoost would have taken a dive but he couldnt put the giant down, sapp could barely stand at the end he was more winded than hurt

But most of his career is riddled with fixing allegations

Balls 08-02-2019 07:07 PM

Bra burning

it seems you folks missed the women libbers sarcasm. The glove is a bra ladies.

Hope you all get a laugh.

Icon of Sin 08-03-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6450208)
LOL

anyways.. FAKE NEWS!

Ahhh. The ol' "I said something really idiotic, let me pretend it was a joke" technique.

Balls 08-03-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icon of Sin (Post 6450892)
Ahhh. The ol' "I said something really idiotic, let me pretend it was a joke" technique.

Oh ya got me.. darn

:deadhorse: :kma:

JazzyJeff87 08-03-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls (Post 6450947)
Oh ya got me.. darn

:deadhorse: :kma:

Ya.. He did. Your work of late has left much to be desired