AzBilliards.com

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Pool Tables and Accessories Reviews (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Brunswick table (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=507397)

ghostdd9 02-13-2020 01:31 AM

Brunswick table
 
2 Attachment(s)
It only shows with a Brunswick logo but nothing else. Has drop pocket inside each leg. Frame and legs are metal.

Lawnboy77 02-13-2020 02:19 AM

Definitely a Brunswick Manhattan. A pretty cool table.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar 02-13-2020 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostdd9 (Post 6579487)
It only shows with a Brunswick logo but nothing else. Has drop pocket inside each leg. Frame and legs are metal.

Full retail is TWENTY GRAND. For a Chinese-built, assembled-n-boxed in US table. No thanks.

ghostdd9 02-13-2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawnboy77 (Post 6579491)
Definitely a Brunswick Manhattan. A pretty cool table.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thank you! Is this model no longer being produced or somehow, why can't I found this information from brunswick's official website?

Lawnboy77 02-14-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostdd9 (Post 6580175)
Thank you! Is this model no longer being produced or somehow, why can't I found this information from brunswick's official website?



I donít know for sure if they are still making those, but it would appear that they are not. I was wondering the same and noticed that they arenít listed on their website as available, so Iíll go out there on a limb and say whatever they have left in show rooms is probably all that is left.

I never have played on one of those and was wondering what kinda sound is produced when you fire one in a corner pocket with those metal tubes underneath?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar 02-15-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawnboy77 (Post 6580844)
I donít know for sure if they are still making those, but it would appear that they are not. I was wondering the same and noticed that they arenít listed on their website as available, so Iíll go out there on a limb and say whatever they have left in show rooms is probably all that is left.

I never have played on one of those and was wondering what kinda sound is produced when you fire one in a corner pocket with those metal tubes underneath?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made from '03-'10.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.