AzBilliards.com

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Non Pool Related (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hold Someone Accountable....For Anything (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499792)

Tony_in_MD 09-20-2019 08:05 AM

Hold Someone Accountable....For Anything

Another leftist going from 0 to batshit crazy in 3, 2, 1.

I wonder what the pink pussy hats think of her tweet:

Milano enthused, "Thanks for having balls, @Davidcicilline! Everyone else needs to grow some. Including the media."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51936...ign=benshapiro

ChicagoRJ 09-20-2019 08:11 AM

But we did. The American people held Hillary accountable for her email scandal, Behgazi and for protecting the pedophile Bill for decades.

I'm not hearing a thank you though ;)

Sofla 09-20-2019 09:34 AM

Wow, the Daily Wire is really bringing the important analysis here.

8 paragraphs, 518 words, amounting to 3,289 characters on a 13 word tweet?

How DO they go on in so much depth (and why)?

Actually, there is almost nothing to say about her tweet, so they go into the very important :rolleyes::rolleyes: background context, and also invoke a cat fight (meow!) between her and Rose McGowan. Ok, that makes sense. Bringing the kind of important analytical value Ben Shapiro promises his readers, like when he recently asked for a description of Bret Kavanaugh's penis.

Rather than this People Magazine 'celebrity news' style reporting, maybe the Daily Wire could have explained why Corey Lewandoski was indeed and surely in contempt of Congress, as per a somewhat more important figure, Speaker Pelosi, herself raged about it, and the committee is now preparing procedurally to vote him in contempt.

Isn't that the actually relevant news about this, not what Alyssa Milano did or did not say? Are they running some on-going vendetta against her there, for click-bait reasons? Or did they just want an excuse to run a picture of her looking fine (perhaps because of an unrequited love from little Ben Shapiro or the other staff writers)?

This piece is simply terrible theater criticism, in effect, and has approximately zero news value. It is celebrity gossip nonsense. (Note to self: Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire is a train wreck, still.)

Nine ... corner 09-20-2019 09:42 AM

Did you say train wreck? That pretty much sums up all your blather. :p

WGDave 09-20-2019 09:49 AM

Sorry Alyssa, but you need to realize at some point that the D'rats have got a big, fat, global warming inducing, nothingburger.

You really can not be that stupid, are you?

Well, there are plenty like you that hang on to their delusions, day after day, month after month, and now year after year. :rolleyes:

It's too bad...I had a big crush on you back in the Who's the Boss days. I'd probably even still do you today, but I'd have to gag you so you'd keep your mouth shut. :grin-square:

jason 09-20-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WGDave (Post 6480385)
Sorry Alyssa, but you need to realize at some point that the D'rats have got a big, fat, global warming inducing, nothingburger.

You really can not be that stupid, are you?

Well, there are plenty like you that hang on to their delusions, day after day, month after month, and now year after year. :rolleyes:

It's too bad...I had a big crush on you back in the Who's the Boss days. I'd probably even still do you today, but I'd have to gag you so you'd keep your mouth shut. :grin-square:

She's pretty....stupid.

Tony_in_MD 09-20-2019 10:36 AM

7 paragraphs containing 238 words of deflection

:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofla (Post 6480375)

Actually, there is almost nothing to say about her tweet, so they go into the very important :rolleyes::rolleyes: background context, and also invoke a cat fight (meow!) between her and Rose McGowan. Ok, that makes sense. Bringing the kind of important analytical value Ben Shapiro promises his readers, like when he recently asked for a description of Bret Kavanaugh's penis.

Rather than this People Magazine 'celebrity news' style reporting, maybe the Daily Wire could have explained why Corey Lewandoski was indeed and surely in contempt of Congress, as per a somewhat more important figure, Speaker Pelosi, herself raged about it, and the committee is now preparing procedurally to vote him in contempt.

Isn't that the actually relevant news about this, not what Alyssa Milano did or did not say? Are they running some on-going vendetta against her there, for click-bait reasons? Or did they just want an excuse to run a picture of her looking fine (perhaps because of an unrequited love from little Ben Shapiro or the other staff writers)?

This piece is simply terrible theater criticism, in effect, and has approximately zero news value. It is celebrity gossip nonsense. (Note to self: Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire is a train wreck, still.)

jason 09-20-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Blah Blah Blah Blah

There, I fixed it for you.

jokrswylde 09-20-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Well I think the reason you got this article is because she made a very public trip to meet with Ted Cruz. Now she is having the twitter version of a triggered hissy-fit...again.

I for one am so tired of the constant hate-filled war being waged by both sides primarily in the media. If PDJT would put the damn twitter down for a while, put his head down and go to work, there is no telling what could be accomplished.

If the butthurt libs in the media (and hollywood) would accept that Hillary lost, put their heads down and get to work, there is no telling what could be accomplished.

There is no compromise anymore. There is no acceptance of views other than our own. If you don't believe what I believe you are a (Fill in with appropriate label), and I must hate you until you die! It's so exhausting to read this crap in the media everyday, from both sides.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. I was hopeful that Trump would win just to piss off the status quo and maybe make people take a hard look at where our leaders have taken this country. I don't think it is working. The swamp might be getting drained, but the swamp rats are breeding too fast to notice.