AzBilliards.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

AzBilliards.com (https://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)
-   Non Pool Related (https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Follow the damn law (https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496477)

lorider 07-11-2019 05:19 AM

Follow the damn law

Republican senator ted cruz' s advice to trump administration concerning arms sales to. Mid east.

strmanglr scott 07-11-2019 06:17 AM

Maybe he should just "gift" it to them like a plane full of multiple currencies of billions.

lorider 07-11-2019 09:18 AM

Wekk i kearn something new every day on here. I never knew that finally paying money owed that was held in litigatiin plus interest accumulated. Over tbose yewrs was considered a gift.

Smooth 07-11-2019 09:20 AM

what about immigration laws?

lorider 07-11-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth (Post 6434843)
what about immigration laws?

What about them ? :smile:

strmanglr scott 07-11-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorider (Post 6434841)
Wekk i kearn something new every day on here. I never knew that finally paying money owed that was held in litigatiin plus interest accumulated. Over tbose yewrs was considered a gift.

When it's given to the world's leading sponsor of terrorism, the people who chant death to America, yes, it's a gift.Because any sane person who's not a traitor would never have done that.

What other law that should be followed? Sanctuary cities, against the law and in the process of breaking laws daily.

How about federal law regarding marijuana?

How about people who break the law coming across the border?

JC 07-11-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

It's considered hinky when paid in pallets of foreign currency.

Legitimate debts aren't generally paid that way outside of the pawn shop.

What about the tax payer money Obumbo gave to the Palestines on his way out the door? Was that legit too?

JC

JC 07-11-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strmanglr scott (Post 6434859)
When it's given to the world's leading sponsor of terrorism, the people who chant death to America, yes, it's a gift.Because any sane person who's not a traitor would never have done that.

What other law that should be followed? Sanctuary cities, against the law and in the process of breaking laws daily.

How about federal law regarding marijuana?

How about people who break the law coming across the border?

Don't you worry Scott these questions will remain unanswered by the hypocritical left.

JC

Smooth 07-11-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorider (Post 6434850)
What about them ? :smile:

to follow the damn law, or not to follow the damn law.... I thought that was the subject of the thread

I seriously don't know where you fall on immigration laws, or laws in general...

that question seems to create confusion for most Leftists because they vote for people that promise more govt control and then when the politicians actually pass laws, they turn around and blame the police for enforcing them.... it is just another fascinating insight into the gymnastics of a Leftist mind, so I wanted to know how consistent you are on the subject of law and order

if this was just supposed to be a Trump admin bashing thread, I apologize for asking

edit: swapping Leftists for libbies per LWW

maldito 07-11-2019 10:17 AM

Quote:

Legitimately owed to the previous govt not the current revolutionary one that over ran our Embassy and held hostages or several yrs.

Sofla 07-11-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maldito (Post 6434877)
Legitimately owed to the previous govt not the current revolutionary one that over ran our Embassy and held hostages or several yrs.

Owed to the legitimate government of that same country (which changed).

It's the same way that Russia is deemed to still be covered by the treaties it entered as the old USSR, including the older bilateral nuclear arms treaties it had entered with the US, and also maintains the same permanent seat on the UN Security Council as it did when it was the USSR.

Under its new government, Iran took the US to an international court with jurisdiction. We were about to lose the case, including an interest due claim on the money that would have been several times what we settled for. What we settled for was a bargain.

JC 07-11-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofla (Post 6434901)
Owed to the legitimate government of that same country (which changed).

It's the same way that Russia is deemed to still be covered by the treaties it entered as the old USSR, including the older bilateral nuclear arms treaties it had entered with the US, and also maintains the same permanent seat on the UN Security Council as it did when it was the USSR.

Under its new government, Iran took the US to an international court with jurisdiction. We were about to lose the case, including an interest due claim on the money that would have been several times what we settled for. What we settled for was a bargain.

Sometimes you just have to say tough shit, you ain't getting it. WTF do you plan to do about it? And tell the "international court" to beg off too. Don't like it don't loan us money next time and then fall to radicals. The rules have changed for the better under Trump.

But not that scumbag Barry. Nope not a chance he would ever do the right thing.

Thank god that POS and his Hubby Mike are gone. Now if they would just stay that way. What a funky chapter in this great country.

JC

strmanglr scott 07-11-2019 12:30 PM

We should have paid them back with weapons.

Maybe a few MOABs.

Here Iran, catch.

Sofla 07-11-2019 12:53 PM

These several troglodyte responses are duly noted.

You must be so proud of them!

sjb 07-11-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorider (Post 6434705)
Republican senator ted cruz' s advice to trump administration concerning arms sales to. Mid east.

Ted Cruz on Trump (before Cruz himself turned into the "sniveling coward" he once called Trump):

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam."

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying."

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral."

Oh, and for good measure, now sniveling coward Lindsey Graham said this:

"Any doubt left Trump is completely unhinged? His assertion Ted Cruz's father was associated with Lee Harvey Oswald should remove ALL doubt."