C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• our cues range from US$350 up. but FYI, we are a true custom cuemaker and we only make cues upon order. we really do not have cues lying around without owners for somebody to grab & go. but from time to time, we have a few cues being sold by their respective owners and currently we have 2 of them, one i posted in the "For Sale" thread, a 6-pt snakewood cue with ivory inlays. a good chance for someone to purchase an ivory-laiden cue outside and bring inside the US... because if it will just be shipped by courier, it's a no-go coming to the US as US Customs will just deny the cue's entry because of the ivory content.

please communicate via e-mail. it's hard to monitor messages here in azb.

best regards,

Les
    good day. i am only around 20kms away from manila but i can always meet people in the metro city. you may contact me via e-mail at thegeneral@australiamail.com for faster communication. your dad may contact me through my mobile number +63 9228183362 once he gets here in manila.

best regards,

Les
    I don't know if you received my earlier message. But, I have no minimum order other than one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet is the least I can do. send me email copy of the logo, how many you want and what size and I can let you know the cost. email to: jtoddshultz@yahoo.com. Thanks a Million!! Todd
    best of luck building cues, I'm not a cue maker but been around cue makers for 25 years, so I know a little about the biz. I just lack the talent to build them. Take your time-thats what all the top cue makers awalys say.

good luck,

best
    eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…