johnnyg0168
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WASNT ME, i HAVE A CUE MADE WITH A dAVIS BLANK, BUT i SONT HAVE ANY OF HIS BLANKS AND i DONT KNOW WHO SELLS THEM. THEY ARE great.

SORRY,

BEST

ERIC
    you cant go wrong with a Lomax jump cue, they are the most accuraate jumpers I have ever seen, alot of pro's have used mine and all of them love it, mike massy liked mine so much he ordered one from steve, let him know fatboy sent you and you wont have to wait as long, he has orders for them comming out his ears, i never heard of a back log for jump cues until Lomax, Shannon Daulton turned me on to them, and everyone who gets one tells other players and next thing you know Lomax is on the map big time. they are that good. you might find a used one, but i dont recall seeing one on the market for a long time, \

JCIN on here owns TAR and he has a deal worked out with steve, he might have one in stock, go to theactionreport.com and look around, I think their store is theactionreport.net. Or look up JCIN here just search his name and PM him he can help you find one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…