View Single Post
Rsvp
Old
  (#13)
omgwtf
massiveunderstatement.com
omgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via AIM to omgwtf  
Rsvp - 01-21-2008, 01:54 PM

From the "Fatboy I Challenge You" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubc
better chance of a game if it's public.. kinda like calling someone out in public they wont be so quick to back down. But in private it's a diff story. That's my guess as to why it's a thread.
From a message I received earlier this morning from cubc himself via AOL Instant Messenger:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubc
Ok you said next time you come out here you want to play for a lot of $. I'll play you 8 ahead for 2,000 or 3,000 and i'll give you the 7. I'll post up. I wont be nice this time. That's a standing offer until January 09. Brad will play some thousand dollar sets too. So heres your chance to win big or go busted.
Please forgive me for taking the liberty of posting your challenge, but, as you have noted yourself, there is a better chance of a game if the challenge is made public. I am posting this to assure you that I will not back down.

It is very gracious of you to offer this game, and I wholeheartedly accept.

I have one condition, and that is for YOU to come out to this side of the United States to play me.

I have already flown out there to play you once, giving you the benefit of time change as well as home-court advantage. I believe you should return the favor.

Just like you, I have many responsibilities and I am also employed. I suggest playing in Las Vegas in May, during the BCA 8-Ball Championships. Then, not only can you bust me, you can immediately spend my donation on all Sin City has to offer. In addition, the Cue Club's fine 9-foot Brunswicks will be neutral territory. I do apologize in advance if we will have to work a little around my tournament schedule, but I do not doubt that we will find an arrangement agreeable to both of us.

It sounds like it'll be a fun time. Do you agree?