View Single Post
Old
  (#243)
Shawn Armstrong
Abooboo No Neck
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-11-2008, 12:00 PM

Something bothers me about this matchup. After reading your blog (omgwtf), it seems like you think you are hell on wheels when it comes to pool. If so, why would you accept a 3 ball spot from CUBC? If you win this match in convincing fashion, all you will prove to me is that the spot wasn't fair, which is what you were *****ing about months ago in regards to your league.

I'd like to see you step up, seeing as you are a competitive pool player, and play Chris straight up for the cash. If you beat him straight up, you can woof. Winning with a spot is like beating up on the fat kid in the school parking lot.