View Single Post
Old
  (#318)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

04-14-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerman
I'm confused as to if you are confused or not. Do you understand that she (Val Finnie, women's player on the WPBA tour) is betting on cubc? And that she knows him, proven by the fact that she calls him by his first name? All of this is information from the thread, not some secret "in the know" thing. Val believes that cubc is the favorite. That is pretty obvious. Is this or is this not obvious to you?

So, if she's betting on him, then if omgwtf dumps (which seems to be the fear), then Val wins. How is that bad for her? Her "Golden Rule" then makes zero sense.

Fred
Maybe Val thinks that OMG and CubC are gonna slpit the total 6500 in prize money LOL. Dump a 3000 dollar win to get 250 and your entry fee back... cmon now... LOL....

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.