Thread: OMGWTF Blog
View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
cubc
AzB Silver Member
cubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond reputecubc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

04-24-2008, 07:05 AM

The internet is a wonderful thing. You can be totally opposite of what you're really like. Write stories however you want them to be told. People that dont even know you will believe you and like you even though the stories and the online persona presented are inaccurate yet at the same time defended by people who really dont even know the person who wrote it regardless of what others who do in fact know the writer have to say. People across the nation will attest to ones character even though at most they've met briefly and perhaps had a drink. We all know noone can put on a facade for a short period of time.

It's not nerves and it's also not a hidden fact I despise her. I make that pretty obvious. I just wish the match would happen already so I can buy a new 9' table for my new house with her money from a match that she caused by running her mouth. However with less than a month to go I'm sure I'll survive.

But the simple fact is everytime she makes any mention of pool Johnnyt comes running here to start a thread immediately as if people dont already know of her blog. I love Johnny's posts and hes a funny character but I think starting a thread for every post of hers that's pool related is a bit ridiculous just as I'm sure there are some who think me calling it out is just as ridiculous.

I love cornerstone custom cues. Should I make a new thread everytime he adds a new cue? I'm sure I could but I also think that would be a bit overboard. That's all I was saying here.

But for the record I still read her blog because the stories do paint quite a picture and make for good reading. She is a great writer. Whether she can play a lick or not wouldn't matter to me and I would actually be glad if she were paid to write stories in the future covering actual sponsored pool events. I believe that would be an asset to pool myself. Do I believe all her blog stories? That doesnt matter. It doesnt have to always be believable to enjoy. But I know what shes really like and so do many others.

Cue: Bobby Hunter
j/b: Xbreaker
"I know it's everybody's sin. You got to lose to know how to win."