View Single Post
My New JB 3x5 Tube Style
Old

Lazerrus
I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Lazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200

My New JB 3x5 Tube Style - 04-07-2010, 09:49 AM

I have been saving for this case ever since I fell in love with it at the WCCS. Now it's finally here! It's a JB 3x5 tube style. Not that I don't like JB's ultra pad but you just can't beat tubes imho and John's work on this case is just incredible. Very very solid construction and the Leather is ultra thick and butter soft to the touch. I am not much of a tooling guy. I just wanted a nice smooth clean case and this is it. This will be my new player's case and should last me the rest of my playing years. It has some weight to it but that is ok by me because I'm a big guy and i'll take a little weight for the ultra protection this will give my cues. Thank you John Barton for making this incredible case. Thanks to Benfica. He knows why Sorry for the crappy pics.
Attached Images

Always interested in Richard Blacks, and Schons