View Single Post
Old

Georgia Boy
AzB Silver Member
Georgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgia Boy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-03-2010, 08:00 AM

Hi as a former resident of the UK who now lives over here in Georgia I hope I can help. I have just bought a Sterling Wave (I got the 4x8) and I could not be happier, its as good as I have seen anywhere. The thing I liked most about it is the inside protection, it's the same as many Instroke Cases, it should be good it was designed in conjunction with John Barton! The pockets are as big as you will ever need, but again security of my cues was the most important. I spent sveral weeks researching and comparing cases and for the money this is truly an outstanding value. You will find other posts on AZ about them and I have yet to see a bad review.

I have the Black and Brown 4x8 and pictures don't do it justice and although not a true soft case it's kind of a hybrid.

I will post a link below to somewhere you can see them, I don't know if you can get them in Europe though. Just do a Google search for Sterling Wave Cue Case and see if anyone is doing a good deal on shipping to Europe if you can't find them over there. If not PM me and I'll see what I can do this end if you like the look of it. But don't forget to try e-bay too they were being sold there as well a few weeks ago.

http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cas..._cue_cases.htm