View Single Post
Old

Breaking Bad
AzB Bronze Member
Breaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond reputeBreaking Bad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-07-2011, 05:39 PM

I got my 3x4 today and it looks great. Its well above my 2x2 case. The pockets are nice and big and open more fully than other cases. It seems a little cramped for 2 cues and an extendable bridge shaft. It all fit, but its pretty tight in there. I would eventually like to fit another shaft in which it is supposed to handle, but I may have to upgrade to the 4x8 just to hold what this one should.

Update: 1-16-11
You're right John, this case holds my 3 butts and 2 shafts well. I needed to put the butts in "bumper down"

Great case

The game of billiards has destroyed my naturally sweet disposition. - Mark Twain

Last edited by Breaking Bad; 01-16-2011 at 02:53 PM.