View Single Post
JB & Sterling Cases
Old

TWOFORPOOL
AzB Silver Member
TWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

JB & Sterling Cases - 06-20-2011, 10:20 PM

I happen to be the lucky winner of the first JB Custom case designed by me and John Barton. This case is a 3 x 6 with the same inside configuration. I have had this case since May 2008 and have had expensive cues in ths case constantly. I even have a jump cue butt in one of the SHAFT sleeves that stays in place and doesn't fall to the bottom of the case (they stretch) with no damage to any other shaft or butt.

I have had no problems with any of my cues being in this case NONE. They actually protect the butts/shafts better since they don't move around (as tube cases do). They also don't accidently fall out. Best design in a case IMO.

Playing Cue: Phillippi w/ Danielson SS360/2 Shaft
Break Cue: Sowder
Jump Cue: Sowder
Case: Rusty Melton 2 x 4
Playing Time: 5 Hours Week

Originally posted by Richardson:

Magic rack + 9 ball + pattern racking is not a game, its a drill.