View Single Post
Old

Roadking
sweet william
Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

10-14-2011, 04:05 AM

I recieve my JB Case a little over a week ago.
It's just a sweet plain jane no tooling case. I'm not into fancy.
Can't post pic's now so here's the link.
http://www.jbcases.com/sweet.html
The first thing I have to say is thank you John & Karen for putting up with me.
And second this case is built like a brick shit house.
Every thing is built so tight. Especially the 3x4 ultra pad interior. At first I didn't think I could get 3 butts & 4 shafts in it. But I did,very secure!
I have to say I was a little skeptic about John's magnetic latch on my 3rd pocket but let me tell you that I'm a believer now.(very strong pull)
Also the puzzle latch on the top lid is probably tighter & more durable then if it was made out of brass.
Even the zippers are tight. (Thinking about putting a couple drops of silicone on them)
The handles are stiff & sturdy. The leather John used is good quality & thick. It might even be bullet proof.
The only disappointment was that the little leather pouch John sent me was brown & not black. One thing John should have learned about me is I like black leather.
And also I didn't get a JB cloth burnisher.
All in all I want to thank John & Karen again.

One more thing, I don't know about anyone else but it's hard for me to spend $$$ on a product that I can't hold in my hands before I buy it. Especially ordering it from China. And that's what I went through decideing about buying a JB case. But I'm gonna tell you JB cases is very professional & reliable & would buy from them again.

Last edited by Roadking; 10-14-2011 at 04:35 AM.