Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
ok i got some chalk in, prices are as follows:
1 case (50 cubes) $125 shipped
12 boxes or more (2 cubes per box) $6 per box shipped
7-11 boxes $6.50 per box shipped
6 or less boxes $7 per box shipped

first come first serve basis, pm with the requested amount and i will PM your back your confirmation. all payments send paypal to tonyrudi@comcast.net -please do not send payment until you get confirmation from me!

i will be sending out the first batch on friday
free shipping for CONUS only

as always, thanks for your business - Tony

Last edited:

troyroy78

I can average 2 ball's :)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I will take 3 boxes to try out.

PM me confirmation then i can send payment.

Best regards

Roy

jbullerjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I am ignorant about this chalk, so please understand I mean no disrespect.
Why is this stuff $3.50 per cube.
Masters is like $4.00 for 12 cubes, why is this chalk that much better.

sammy1712

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Toni,

I?m using Blue Diamond since years, nothing else can compete it :D
but can you explaine me, why it isn?t possible to it at different colors :confused:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i use it. good stuff

oh yeah, Tony is a good guy to do biz with, i like him. he has alot of orders and if you think about it that is alot of moving parts PM's, filling the orders etc and he aint geting rich on it, he is a hell of a guy and I consider it a favor, I know it sounds expensive and is if you lose it, but it wears down slow, I have a piece on my table and a piece of Master and use what ever one I grab, I did this experiment just to see how well it lasts and it does last longer. Its like toothpaste you gotta have it.

Last edited:

Tony Longoni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
first of all let me thank everybody for the compliments. jbullerjr im going to assume the comments of the other posters answered your questions about why its so much more expensive than masters, its simple- its better! (in most people's opinions) Sammy1712 i have asked about other colors and i have gotten no where! i wouldnt hold your breath, they have no plans of making the chalk available in any other color.

Tony Longoni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
fatboy! so glad to see your back.. or still around...whichever - doesnt really matter! thanks for the compliments i do really appreciate it.

i also wanted to let everyone know that if my pms back sound a bit cold and inpersonal i apologize, im just trying to get through them all and reply back quickly to everyone. i do really appreciate the business i do with everyone here on AZ - Tony

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Since every other chalk that has competed with master has lost in it's tests I would like to see this one in the same tests as the others and see if it is in fact better than master.

You only have something to lose if it doesnt outperform.. if it does.. you have a lot to gain. I personally love master chalk and would like to see how well this does in comparison before buying some.

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
cubc said:
Since every other chalk that has competed with master has lost in it's tests I would like to see this one in the same tests as the others and see if it is in fact better than master.

You only have something to lose if it doesnt outperform.. if it does.. you have a lot to gain. I personally love master chalk and would like to see how well this does in comparison before buying some.

Compared by who? I have compared the two myself and I can tell you it is a much better chalk. I used Master chalk for over 20 years and recently switched to Blue Diamond. I bought two cases (100 pieces) of the chalk and everyone who has tried it wants more.

The cost isn't really very high as long as you remember to get your chalk after the end of the night. Do yourself a favor and buy a couple of pieces and see if it works better for you.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
all i really use is master chalk.. but i can tell you from using this chalk. it is deffinatly the best i have ever used..

chris

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
jbullerjr said:
I am ignorant about this chalk, so please understand I mean no disrespect.
Why is this stuff $3.50 per cube.
Masters is like $4.00 for 12 cubes, why is this chalk that much better.

For the price I'll stick with Master or Silver Cup: Master is $2.99- 12pc. box. or $18.40- gross box (144 pcs.) Silver cup is $2.79- 12pc. box.