View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
martin35
AzB Silver Member
martin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond reputemartin35 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-28-2018, 09:01 PM

Thank you Steve for the measurement

I should be able to figure out the missing dimension.

The more I dig into this the more I begin to believe that I actually have a Brunswick frame. Even if it doesnt looks like the Anniversary frame we use to see, I've found at least one other exemple of a similar frame on an Anniversary snooker on the internet (see picture). I also found a serial number on my frame matching the slates.

Also your measurement are really close to the cross section of my actual frames beam .My beams measure 6-5/8 high (close to 1-5/8 + 4-7/8) and exactly the same thickness at 3-1/8.

I think that if I can figure out if I can fit a gulley system with that frame, I will leave it as is.

Thanks again for your help , it's been really enlightening.

Martin
Attached Images