View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
Ssonerai
AzB Silver Member
Ssonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-25-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
.... really just an amateur....
Martin - you are way ahead of me, i'm a "hoping to become an amateur"

Got a 1920's BBC T-rail table the wife bought, been making necessary veneers and inlays to repair the cabinet in between real work. Have not got close to any actual table work. So following along on projects like yours gives me ideas and hope. I do recognize the entire slate and rail system of these later/better tables is completely different from a T-rail, but watching someone solve table problems and occasional input from experts on some of the other posts is very informative. Also, will be very interested to see how you work out the ball return as i think you mentioned going that direction.

smt