Gracio Titlist conversion - loaded w/ ivory, bumperless hoppe

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Up for sale is a mint condition (~3 hours of play) titlist conversion from Scott Gracio. You've seen many of his creations here as of late and this one plays incredible. Initially, I had to say it was "soft", but Scott insisted that I send it back. He tweaked the joint and shafts and it played nuts the night I got to pick it up. Unfortunately it's sat in a case since that night and I need to thin out a few as I bought a new truck tonight and the wife is kinda pissed since I didn't plan on it... :embarrassed2:

All white is ivory - joint, ferrules, rings, inlays, etc.
Butt - 15.7oz 28.5"
Shaft 1 - 3.7oz 29"
Shaft 2 - 3.9oz 29"
Black lightly textured pigskin wrap

$SPF

DSC02947.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

DSC02945.jpg

DSC02946.jpg

DSC02943.jpg

Last edited:

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Jeez, lots of interest so far. No, I will not ship outside of US due to risk of confiscation.

yes, joint is ivory sleeved over stainless, ala BB

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Gracio

Gorgeous cue from a great cue maker.

The seller is a good guy too, despite what his avatar will lead you to believe.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
this cue is amazing......gl not that your going to need it.....

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Gracio titlist

Very nice looking conversion by Scott.:thumbup:

I have three Gracio titlist conversions, (Pictures in my sig line) and they all hit good and look good.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Wrong joint pin type for me, but a very strong offering for a really good price. Well done conversion.

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Up for sale is a mint condition (~3 hours of play) titlist conversion from Scott Gracio. You've seen many of his creations here as of late and this one plays incredible. Initially, I had to say it was "soft", but Scott insisted that I send it back. He tweaked the joint and shafts and it played nuts the night I got to pick it up. Unfortunately it's sat in a case since that night and I need to thin out a few as I bought a new truck tonight and the wife is kinda pissed since I didn't plan on it... :embarrassed2:

All white is ivory - joint, ferrules, rings, inlays, etc.
Butt - 15.7oz 28.5"
Shaft 1 - 3.7oz 29"
Shaft 2 - 3.9oz 29"
Black lightly textured pigskin wrap

$1250 shipped in US only.

Wow. Don't think I've seen a Titlist conversion this 'tastefully loaded' since the Lambros.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Thanks for the compliments.. There has been quite a bit of interest in this one as well.. I bet it's the next one to go.

HallieQ2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
graico cue

I will take it just let me know how you want me to pay for it.If you want you can call me at 281-451-7170( Charley )