View Single Post
Old
  (#46)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-05-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochie View Post
Ye the screws werent there at all, thats why the guy initially improvised by using his own nails with a hammer as you can see in the picture he put one or two to the right, and one or two to the left of pocket, but this is bad because if I hit balls hard and with English there's a chance the ball would hit that nail even if its inside the rubber, still the rubber can compress and the balls will be scratches just like the picture.

I talked to the guy, and he says that since I bought the table used from the 3rd party (Not him), he said he will assemble the GC as provided by that 3rd party, and he says the 3rd party did not give him these screws so he had to improvise and use nails.
Total bullshit move. What a hack job. Glad you got it fixed.