Room Owners Post Photo's Of Your Pool Room

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strokerz nice tables! congrats on your pool hall, look meticulous ;) Nice atmosphere, it seem I could just play and play without knowing what is the time ( i hope you don't put any clock in the pool hall:) )

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
manwon said:
Thanks for posting to my tread, I really like you room, and the set up at your location.

Have a great Day!!!!!!

Manwon

Hi, Manwon
Thanks really like you room too, especially all the personal touch such as photos and stuff. I'm thinking to do the same thing my place seems very cold at the moment it looks new, but that's all:(
I'm thinking to put sports memorabilias so it feels more like a sport lounge, what do yuo think?
BTW Merry Chrismas:)

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strokerz

WOW..thats a nice looking place..i have a billiard coach who went somewhere in W.V and won a big tournament there (Bernie Kirby). I would love to come there and play..

I will go ahead and say this...i know the world has changed and for the better..but I still wonder sometimes..I enjoy going to new pool rooms ..there is nothing like going to a pool room and seing new tables and new cues and pool stuff on the wall and just people you meet. The problem i have is that ingnorace is still present in the world and as a black male i hate having to worry about going to a pool room by myself in a new town or state. I would love to visit Stokerz or some of the other pool rooms posted here. Now dont get me wrong..Im a BIG guy and ex-lawenforcement officer, and can take care of myself ..but i only want to worry about pool..i want to thank you guys for extending out the "open door come on in" welcome to your pool halls...i hope i can get there and bring some business to you guys..thanks alot.

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On a lighter note....and a bit funny ...I am doing the "Go around and visit family thing" this christmas its sat. and I am at my wife mother's home in Lynchburg Va. I want to get away from all the family and go find a pool room here and play some pool..but i laugh to my self and go ..hmmmm thats it Tony...go by yourself and go out to a pool room in "LYNCH"bug yeah RIGHT!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Think I will pop in a accustat video i brought with me!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Buddha's Belly said:
Hi, Manwon
Thanks really like you room too, especially all the personal touch such as photos and stuff. I'm thinking to do the same thing my place seems very cold at the moment it looks new, but that's all:(
I'm thinking to put sports memorabilias so it feels more like a sport lounge, what do yuo think?
BTW Merry Chrismas:)

I think that is a great idea, however, I think that if you want your customers to really pay attention, and since your place is pool hall I would decorate with billiards memorabilia. If you need some help locating items please let me know, I have some connections.

There is also a gentleman on ebay known as Jerrythepoolguy, who sells nice copies on photographic paper that are 16x20 and they are very suitable for framing.

Thanks again for posting, and may the New Year bring Health, Wealth, and Prosperity to you and your's throughout the coming New Year.

Manwon

Strokerz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buddha's Belly said:
Strokerz nice tables! congrats on your pool hall, look meticulous ;) Nice atmosphere, it seem I could just play and play without knowing what is the time ( i hope you don't put any clock in the pool hall:) )
Thanks, We wanted a moderen room with an old time feel. Very spacious with plenty of seating. We used old church pewes for spectator seating seems to work well. There is one clock behind the bar and a small one here in the proshop.:)

Strokerz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
quitecoolguy said:
Strokerz

WOW..thats a nice looking place..i have a billiard coach who went somewhere in W.V and won a big tournament there (Bernie Kirby). I would love to come there and play..

I will go ahead and say this...i know the world has changed and for the better..but I still wonder sometimes..I enjoy going to new pool rooms ..there is nothing like going to a pool room and seing new tables and new cues and pool stuff on the wall and just people you meet. The problem i have is that ingnorace is still present in the world and as a black male i hate having to worry about going to a pool room by myself in a new town or state. I would love to visit Stokerz or some of the other pool rooms posted here. Now dont get me wrong..Im a BIG guy and ex-lawenforcement officer, and can take care of myself ..but i only want to worry about pool..i want to thank you guys for extending out the "open door come on in" welcome to your pool halls...i hope i can get there and bring some business to you guys..thanks alot.
Thanks for the kind words, Morgantown being a college town we have kids form all over the us going to school here all different nationalies and races and i can honestly say in our place in 5 yrs we have had no fights. Everyone gets along well here and the customers know we dont tolerate ignorance at any level and know we will bar any one that is causing problems. We have a nice atmosphere and want to keep it that way. We have a full bar and most bars here in our town will cater to the underage crowd but we will not and that is also known.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
HOB Weert said:
Hi all,

Go to www.hobweert.nl and then click on (360 Panorama)
You see a moving picture of my Poolhall, watch my cool 30 seat Arena...

MH
HOB Weert

Very Nice room Hob, and thanks for posting!!!!

Happy New Year to You

Manwon

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of nice room pictures have been added since I last visited this thread. Nice work guys:)

64 tables at Shooters? Wow, that place must be huge! How many sq. feet is it?

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No problem. I bet so. As nice as it is ya'll must put a ton of work into keeping it nice and clean all the time. The efforts show though:)