Players list

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know where we can view a list of the people who have already signed up?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I have it on good authority that Dennis Orculluo and some of the other Fillipino players will be there.

People I have spoken with are saying it should be a good Tournament.

I am ready to go. Should be a lot of fun.

You should look me up easy, I'll buy the first beer. This goes for any AZ'er there. Always good to meet fellow members.

Here is a pic so you know who too look for. I am the guy on the left :D

360351538_d6ca7b5f1e.jpg

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would like that. I will be there on Tuesday night trying to get weight from everyone!! I think this is going to be a good time!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Just some guy I met. I had him talked into me giving him 10-6 for a $1000 a game but before we could play I had to leave. Lucky for him :D :D :D :D

All kidding aside, it was great to finally meet Grady. He was very gracious to a total stranger (me).

Handsumm

Banned
JCIN said:
Just some guy I met. I had him talked into me giving him 10-6 for a $1000 a game but before we could play I had to leave. Lucky for him :D :D :D :D

All kidding aside, it was great to finally meet Grady. He was very gracious to a total stranger (me).
Who is your "authority" that Orcullo and others will be there. I called Sand's Marketing and spoke with Mick, and she said that none of those guys were signed up...but they usually just show up (along with Parica and the others). Kim Davenport was the only "big-named guy" she said had entered thus far (for 8 ball which is what I am playing in).

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
My "authority" is a friend of mine from Phoenix who is usually pretty spot on about such things.

If the Sands Marketing Dept. is run like the rest of the hotel it would not surprise me if they made a mistake or 2 or 10. This is not a slam on Mick as I have never met this person. I am only stating my opinion based on my experience. Which in the case of the Sands is if an employee can be rude, wrong or unhelpful they will be. But thats where the tournament is and you get what you pay for so I go anyway.

The one execption to this was when I signed up for the 9 ball tournament, the person who took my information was courteous and very helpful. If this was Mick, well then Good on ya Mick, you are a shining light in the darkness.

At this years Reno Open, they were starting the calcutta and still didn't know if Parica and some others were going to play or not.

So I guess I should say someone I trust told me Dennis was going to play.

I know SVB is there now. I also have to believe with 20k added and the state of men's pool, some players are bound to show up.

Sorry about the rant, but the Sands really is not my favorite Hotel.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Talked to my "authority"..newest dope is Orculluo is going to play the world 8 ball championships in the UAE. Luat is in Reno now.

Last edited:

Handsumm

Banned
Thanks for the reply. And, I didn't mean to sound rude, but I was curious as to whether those guys would come as well. I can't wait. Be there Thur night.:D :D :D :D :D :D

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
No worries, I am anxious to find out who will be there myself.

I just found out about that 8 ball tourny in UAE, I wonder how many players will make that trip? I am also curious if they pay guys like Effren and Dennis to show up, kinda like Dubai does with Tiger :D

I'm on a plane in 4 hours. Can't wait. Bad Hotel and Great Pool. There are worse ways to spend a weekend. :D

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
hay jcin go @#$% yourself

you could be here with the 10 inchs of snow and the 4 hour drive to the state tournament! you better buy me something cheap! like a justis case or something! have fun bro! wish i was there!:D