Pretty cool application

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Found this on Cuesportz.com. This interactive pool table takes everything into account except it seems throw. Could be of use to some thinking about how the CB may behave on different shots, or how they could've played something. I'm sure a lot already know about this....just thought I would throw it out there for those who don't.

Enjoy...and don't blame me if you get slightly addicted to this

Last edited:

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I should probably add that this isn't really an application as much as an online pool game/practice table so you don't need to download anything, unless you don't have flash I think.

mristea

Pool maniac
Silver Member
Found this on Cuesportz.com. This interactive pool table takes everything into account except it seems throw. Could be of use to some thinking about how the CB may behave on different shots, or how they could've played something. I'm sure a lot already know about this....just thought I would throw it out there for those who don't.

Enjoy...and don't blame me if you get slightly addicted to this
Nice game man, thx for the link. Quite realistic I would say...

SMG

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow this is the greatest online billiards game ever. Blows Macromedia 3d pool out of the water. Although I wish it didn't have the blue line showing you the direction of the ball. Kinda fun to just line it up naturally. But without being able to move the view around the table it makes sense. I LOVE YOU

JMuck

Silver Member
If you like this you should check out Virtual Pool 3.Quite a bit more advanced,but can be adapted to varying levels of skill.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you like this you should check out Virtual Pool 3.Quite a bit more advanced,but can be adapted to varying levels of skill.

VP3 had a lot of flaws that drew me away from it.

To the OP, I like the game, thanks for the link!