Earl win match?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know if Earl and Luat(sp) both won their matches and will be playing each other tonight? Thank you. Johnnyt

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is this in the US Open? because Earl won his first match against Jeffrey Jiminez 11 - 5

and Earl's next match is with Ceri Worts.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
asbani said:
is this in the US Open? because Earl won his first match against Jeffrey Jiminez 11 - 5

Earl lost to Ceri Worts and Luat beat whoever he was playing. In turn, Earl and Luat will not be playing each other.

BVal

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
asbani said:

Earl lost that match 11-7.

Wonder about his behavior?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Earl lost it was the friggin lights, or the damn fans movin, or his weights got loose. Or maybe it's just Earl being Earl.
He's like a box of chocolates you never know what you'll get. There are times he's just fine and other days when you can't believe what he'll say or do.
I still admire him for all his accomplishments though!
Dan

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
earl

quedup said:
If Earl lost it was the friggin lights, or the damn fans movin, or his weights got loose. Or maybe it's just Earl being Earl.
He's like a box of chocolates you never know what you'll get. There are times he's just fine and other days when you can't believe what he'll say or do.
Dan
Come on guys!!! earl is got his ways but dont we all?? he at least dont fight dogs!! carry hand guns!! and lol the things that are happining in sports, i only watch golf on t.v. now but look any day to see one take a 9 iron t a fellow player. lolo compared to so he is mild!! mannered!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
quedup said:
Dan

I wouldn't count him out yet. Many times he has returned from the one-loss side to win tournaments. I'm hoping that Earl shows up tomorrow! GO Earl!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
I remember Buddy talking about a time when Mike Segal came up to him and told him that his draw was easy. The guy ended up beating Buddy and he had a funny souding name.

When I saw that Ceri Worts beat Earl that is the first thing that came to my mind.

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
quedup said:
Dan

uhhh, no.
with a box of chocolates, whatever you get will be good.