Hulsey Box Cue

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
box cue

Congratulations Tommy. That cue really pops and I love the red veneers.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jake is always thinking outside the box. Even when he makes a box cue. You have a really nice cue.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
That is one nice cue!
Original. Special.
Great on the eyes,

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Can you show a picture of the butt with a quarter turn? I can't really tell what's happening between the main boxes.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
image_zpsnkjct4qs.jpeg~original

Here you go...the veneers do match up, it's an illusion created by 2 dimensional viewing

Tarheel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've looked at this cue at least a dozen times since you posted the pics. It's stunning and I'm jealous!

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
thats my favorite cue to date too. I find myself wanting to buy it back. I've got 2 more box cues on the aggenda for a couple of realllllllly patient guys. Both will be in the next batch i start which is hopefully by late 2016

thats my favorite cue to date too. I find myself wanting to buy it back. I've got 2 more box cues on the aggenda for a couple of realllllllly patient guys. Both will be in the next batch i start which is hopefully by late 2016

Nice...make sure to post pictures here please!

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really hope to get a cue from Jake one day. Love this design!!!

Enjoy it Tommy. You lucky, dirty........

Scott :D

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Really hope to get a cue from Jake one day. Love this design!!!

Enjoy it Tommy. You lucky, dirty........

Scott :D

Actually, you and Jaimie will b the next 2 people to get cues. I'm gonna have to just gift them to y'all for being so damn patient!

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Very Kool, Wish I had a pool cue like that. Sure would like to have the Cue builders number

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue is just a piece of art. Haven't seen a cue with such unique design. The builder of the cue is a real artist and such a talent. Bravo:)

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
This cue is just a piece of art. Haven't seen a cue with such unique design. The builder of the cue is a real artist and such a talent. Bravo:)

I still own it and play it and it does not disappoint...it's a good looker and player, not to mention...real hard to get.