World qualifiers

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ever happened to the OTHER supposed Qualifiers in Florida and other states promoted in their 2018 World 14.1 Flyer -- I live in Fl. now and was a willing participant but to my knowledge nothing ever happened there - the information on this event is severely lacking EVERY year - why is it all such a secret- I would like to see the Registered full list of 2018 participants - where is it? Again- why such a secret? Please someone come forward with the list of WHO is actually playing this year in Nanuet NY event in August- it is August already, so it should be available to us- the paying public!

sparkle84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ever happened to the OTHER supposed Qualifiers in Florida and other states promoted in their 2018 World 14.1 Flyer -- I live in Fl. now and was a willing participant but to my knowledge nothing ever happened there - the information on this event is severely lacking EVERY year - why is it all such a secret- I would like to see the Registered full list of 2018 participants - where is it? Again- why such a secret? Please someone come forward with the list of WHO is actually playing this year in Nanuet NY event in August- it is August already, so it should be available to us- the paying public!

Apparently Charlie Williams doesn't care very much about fans or even potential entrants. I can't recall him ever answering a question about this event.
Somehow he screwed up the deal with Steinway. Last year there were only 32 players and depending on how you rank them, there were only 6 or 8 solid pros in those 32.
It seems to lose support year after year.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess so- I have decided not to attend or view for pay based on his lack of response to my direct questions on having him post for us the ACTUAL 2018 player field for this event- is the field so weak now that it cannot be posted prior to the event? In promoting any sporting or entertainment event, the first priority should be the participant names- why is this one such a secret? Anyone have this year's "World" 14.1 event list????? If so let us all see it , please!