View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Cardinal_Syn
Julz
Cardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal_Syn has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2375

05-22-2003, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Davey
If you guys cant get the first portion of the movie to play, even with all of the codecs all you have to do is recompress the avi file with virtual dub. Get a copy of it then code it in divx or 3ivx any that you want. It works fine after that
well i've watched half of it...but somethin went wrong cause i got a ghetto ass comp....N E ways....well i was playing the movie on Virtual Dub....how to i recompress the file?...i don't know how to use this program.....

BTW so far the movie is good....i like the acting except the girl...although the shots are kinda lame.

I complained I had no shoes
Until I found out I had no feet